Chapter 1 - welcome to a place of trouble

Present
It was couple of days since the war, everything is going peacefully.

Ayana was sleeping in her room.

Flashback
" how do you feel about me??.." Her eyes widened, as she remembers when them both were laying on a bed as kuro was holding her.

She blush 2x as her face starts to heat up. " I... Um...." She said as she felt her face burning. And felt another body heat near her. She look at kuro who is inches away from her face.

she sat there nervously as kuro spoke. " as a friend, a Servamp?....or more than that?..".

Ayana and kuro look at each other's hand and saw that they r holding each other's hands.

Then both of them move their heads a lil forward.

Flashback end

Ayana open her eyes and stand up. She held her both hands onto her face, and realize ' ..... My face feels warm...'. She remembers what happen after that.

" I remember when Me and kuro were close we heard a knock..." She said she then turn her direction towards the letter on her study area.

She grab it and sigh of the frustration, ' what I'm going to tell the group.??' She heard a lazy low voice.

" Ayana you awake."

" yea come in. " she saw kuro entering as he walk in he saw a peace of letter. ' they call again huh.... What the do they want??..' He looks at her.

" are you okay?... And you know who is that from right?" She nod.

" yea it's from C3... I don't know what they what... Besides what happened with Tsubaki..." She said to kuro as they walk to the living room seating on the couch.

" should we op it.? He nods.

As they were about to op the letter, they heard a knock on the door. " who is that now?.."

As she walk towards the door kuro watch her depart from him. She got her powers activate to make sure.

" who is it."

" Ayana chan... It's us..." A voice came from behind. And another voice. " open it up Ayana senpai~..."

She made a ' omfg ' look at the door, then she opened it.

" hello, Ayana chan.."

" hey jun, yumi-...!!" She waved and greeted the two as when she felt some heat on her body.

" Ayana senpai!!... It's been se long~... I've missed -...urge!!" He felt a pain noise so jun and yumi especially kuro can hear. Kuro walk up and saw Ayana punch him in the stomach.

" don't hug me out nowhere!!! Bastard!!..." She yelled at him, as he laughed. " hhehe... Sorry senpai!~.."

She made a irrated look towards the three duo.

" what are guys doin here?.." She ask.

" we came to get you and sloth. "

" eh.... Why we didn't do an-..." She was cut off by yumi. " well your Servamp and you guys cause us some trouble and extra work..."

" so what it's not my problem..." She pointed out.

" let me finish... Our president and us want to speak with you two and the 6 Servamps and Eve's... And don't say no. " yumi added. " cause we r not a taking no for answer.."
Ayana look at them and kuro who look at her.