Chapter 20 new faces

unknown place
" how long are you gonna keep walking? Tsubaki ? "

A black red fox spoke to him with curious. " I need to do something. " the small fox looked at him as he kept walking beside him.

Tsubaki left the city for the reason why he left and told his subclasses to live freely till he came back. But then he remember what Ayana and his brother sloth said to him. But at the same time grateful that he finally found peace.

" is this right? Leaving what's important to you?."

The fox looked at him, " if it means getting the information you want. That you've been waiting for.." Both stopped the fox shook his head. " how bad do you want to know this wish of yours?.."

Tsubaki looked at him then looked at his hand that his creator created him. Her embers that attack that happened centuries ago with sleepy ash and his creator.

Silence fell the atmosphere till he felt a power ability coming towards his direction. He saw a shadow like figure appeared. ' a human? No.... It's has a powerful ability that's for sure..'

" you Tsubaki correct? The eight Servamp. " a male spoke.

Tsubaki watched him closely. Scanning his body like form, " and who is this I'm speaking to? "

" you do you realize that we are the only ones here besides I know that because..." He paused. " you master sent me to get you.."

Tsubaki eyes widen even gasped escape his mouth. " how did you?"

" follow me..." He started walking which led Tsubaki to fallow him.

Time skip

After a few minutes of long but short walking he came upon a an old house which remembers. The male opens the door which revealed a old but a bit young man siting on the ground looking at a old picture of the 7 se

" master I came back and a special someone.."

Tsubaki enter the room an gasped as he saw a very familiar face. " it ....can't be...."

The old man look at the eight Servamp with a smile.

" hello again, melanchol, also known as Tsubaki..."

---------------

Next chapter: Chapter 21 new moments

--------------