Chapter 7 touma

Next day

Ayana was laying on the bed, she wake up, ' another long day huh?..' As she was about to get up she was trapped. ' eh?..'. Then she heard a husky voice called to her.

" stay in bed, to troublesome to get up,..." Kuro replied. Ayana turned to him, " Kuro we have to get up plus I need a stretch..". He sigh, then place a kiss, " how about now?.."

Ayana giggle, " nice try but no, I would love to stay in bed but the more I'm here in this place creeps me out tbh.."

" I feel ya on that one,... When we get out of here then we continue where we left off?..". Ayana nods, " promise..."

Then she got out of bed, get change, as she was changing she feels pair of arms wrapped around around her waist. " Kuro ~ "

" what~... I'm just here smooth by your cuteness~.." Ayana blushed red by his comment. " hahaha.... I'll give you a point for that..."

Then it hit her.

" um Kuro?.." He hummed.

" are we going to tell the group about us?.." She ask, then " no, we'll wait until we get this whole thing situation...."

" ok..." Then he turned her around to face him, then he full her into a hug. " thank you..."

" for what?.."

" for protecting me and understand me..." When he said that Ayana eyes shot op,

' I can't tell him now....not yet...' They both pulled away, and they both made eye contact.

Then they heard a knock.

Ayana got the door and op, " mikuni....what happened?.." He sigh and, " apparently jun, yumi, and tsurugi wants to see you guys in the infirmity..." She sigh, in frustration.

" do we have to?.." Mikuni look at sloth, " yes, i don't know why, but they want to see you..."

' be careful, Ayana...' Mikuni told her in thought, ' I will...'

------------
Infirmity

As they made it to the infirmity, the sloth pair saw tsurugi on the bed, and saw Jun yumi, and " m-mahiru!!"

" Ayana!!! Kuro!!..." He hugged her, " what happened?.. I thought just only me and Kuro are allowed to leave the room.."

He scratched the back of his head, " ha.... Yea apparently, I'm allowed to help...."

" oh ok, " she pause and glance at the three duo...

" Oi...what happened?.." She whispered to mahiru, " tsurugi, have a black out, while we were training with the weapons. Then..." When mahiru was about to finish he was cut off by a door op.

" well, is tsurugi ok?.." The man in front of the door spoke, Ayana took glance at the man then realized who he is. ' ...?!'

" ah!.."

" what are you doing here touma?!.." Yumi said in a deep voice.