Chapter 9 getting out

In Ayana's place

Nanami walking around the house, looking for Ayana. Her and her family been worried about her. They have not hear or seen her for days. Nanami went to her room, saw Ayana's belongings trying to figure out where she went to.

' where could she have gone?..'

Then one of Ayana's uncles came, " anything?.."

Nanami shake her head. He sigh then both of them went to the living room as soon they got there everyone was there.

" we need to look for her!.." On of the members said.

" ok but where do we look-.." Ayana's step sister cut off.

" I think they have her..." They all look at her.

" Akari.."

" they have been active all over the city tho..." One of them replied.

" you don't think..." Akari shrugged her shoulders, " they have been searching for her....and I couldn't feel her aura either n-not...even.."

" her fathers Aura..." They stayed silent, then Nanami spoke, " I'm going to go out to look for her.."

" n-Nanami..!!" The siblings spoke.

" she's right we need to go out to look for her..." Akari said then they all nodded' and went out. Everyone jumped to building to building for Ayana wearing masks to cover their faces.

Akari stand on top of the building looking over the city, she clinched her first, ' please be safe,....Ayana..'

---------------
C3 HQ

Since everyone agreed to get out, they all decided to get the subclasses and the two Servamps: wrath and world end. But jun is going to get tsurugi so Ayana and Kuro is going with him to help, so the rest are going to get the subclasses and Servamps.

They all nodded. As they were walking they hear an alarm, went off saying one of the subclasses escaped. As the three duo went to the location that they were about to be they stopped by a familiar figure.

" well well look wha have we hear~..." Kuro Ayana jun look at the familiar voice.

" ?!?!..."

-----------------------
Coming next: Chapter 10 trouble has come