Chapter 11 Tsurugi vs Ayana

Kuro pinned to the the ground still, tied up and watching Tsurugi fighting Ayana.

' I have to do something!?..' Kuro thought to himself while strange out of the grasped.

Ayana shots her neon laser from her hands and aiming at Tsurugi. He dodged her attacks, and he hit her. She kneels on the ground in pain. She looks up at Tsurugi and he reaches to his neck and uses his chocker to make a sword.

' ?! Shit!!..' She dodged.

Tsurugi swings his sword towards Ayana, " Face it, Ayana senpai!!!... You can't win!!.. You belong here, with us..!!" Tsurugi yelled at her, she summons her weapon.

Kuro saw her holding a weapon, ' is that... A katana..'

Ayana dash towards Tsurugi, his eyes wide. That she can do that.

" amazing senpai!.." He praised her.

Ayana did not like the whole praise thing. Especially her abilities that created her a monster. In the other room, Touma watching they're fights and saw Ayana summon her weapon of choice.

" mm~... Interesting,". He paused. " I knew she would come through. But almost there.."

Then he made a smirk.

" finish her off Tsurugi.." He spoke thru the microphone. Kuro trying to break free, saving her. But then.

" I don't belong here!!! "

she screams all the way to her lungs, she jumped towards him and both of them raise their weapon the floor started to break as soon they were about to hit, smoke forming between them.

' ......' Kuro stayed silent, " a-Ayana??... " he spoke but nothing.

On the other hand, Touma sat in his chair silence fell to the room and watching looking out for Tsurugi and Ayana. Kuro called her name again but nothing.

' please ...please, please ...be okay!!'

He starts to break the spell that Tsurugi did to him. But heard footsteps, the smoke became less clear he turns his head and saw a figure.

" A-Ayana?.." He spoke softly. The fog un -appeared and saw two figures.

Ayana was standing and held her hand to her wound.

" Ayana!! You okay..!!?" Kuro called to her. She walk towards Kuro she smiled.

" yea I'm ok...* heavy breathing *.."

Kuro sigh of relief and look at her wound, " it's... Fine..."

" Ayana it's not fine your hurt.." Kuro told her, she held his cheeks.

Then Ayana heard Tsurugi, " I got to admit senpai..." Both of them saw Tsurugi standing no cuts or anything.

" you still got it and you have to come..." He informed her.

" I'm not... Going with you and that asshole.."

She growled as she held her wound. Then they all heard a rumble.