Chapter 13 greatest weapon

Ayana łeft and looking for the others and get out of there. ' I need to get them out of before they found out!!..'

As she was running she bumped into someone.

" Mikuni!!.."

" Ayana there you are... Are you okay?.." Mikuni said to her while she was breathing heavily.

" yea I need to get to the others because I found out.."

Mikuni raise an eyebrow, " you mean?.." She nodded, and show him the small notebook. Mikuni gasped and look at it an went through it. Jeje saw the book and look at the pages while Mikuni going through it.

" he...was here..." Ayana nodded, " yes and if I'm correct hes here but where?.." She said in a worried voice.

Mikuni look at her with a worried look then Jeje hiss. Both Mikuni and Ayana notice jejes reaction.

" what is it? Jeje." Mikuni asks his Servamp. Jeje looks the other way, " I sense something... " Ayana flinch, " it must be the subclasses.!.." Then they both ran towards it and saw...

" is that?.." Mikuni raises an eyebrow.

" wrath!!.." Ayana ran towards her, then glance to the figure beside her, " world end!... Are you guys ok?.." She asks them.

They both nodded, "yea. They put us in here... After we told them we are not going to take orders.." World end exclaimed. Then wrath told her the same thing, " but we are not the only ones.." Both Ayana and Mikuni glance towards where she pointed.

Ayana started walking towards the cell next to theirs, while Mikuni is unlocking the two Servamps cells and Jeje transforms into human form. Then Ayana saw who's cell it is...

" who's there?.." She asked. Then she heard footsteps. " you... You guys are Tsubaki's subclass?!..." Higan, belikia, and Otogiri.

The three of them look at her, " it's that girl from last we encounter!.." Belikia shouted.

Otogiri give no expression, " what are you doing here?.. " she said to her.

Ayana swallows, and spoke, " I'm here to get you guys out.."

" Ayana!... Are you serious?.."

The trio look at each other and her, " why should you help us?.." Belikia questioned her.

She took deal breaths, " because I don't want to see anyone get hurt human or not." She said at mid-sentence while using her abilities to get them out. They were shocked, " but we try to hurt you and you are helping us... That's a problem. " Otogiri replied, then again spoke.

" Tsubaki instincts told you. That we are in trouble?.." Ayana hummed, "I know our last encounter was a rough patch...but it's all over. But it's all in the past and we move past it. " she paused. " so Tsubaki and Kuro and the others found peace. "

Mikuni and others listen carefully. Higan and the two nodded, then Ayana told them to get out before the building collapse. Then Ayana notice, " wait are we missing someone?.." The three look down.

" shamrock... Escaped with the two subclasses.." Wrath jumped a little. " who?.."

" they were wearing a black and white suit.." Otogiri said. Then wrath was about to leave. " that's Ray and jil... I'm gonna go get them, I'll meet you guys."