epilogue: Home sweet Home

Couple weeks later
After everything that has happened everything is back to normal. It was finally back to school since summer break is over. Ayana was dreading to go back but Mahiru insisted to bring her back. So if he has to drag her he has to. But sakuya didn't go back since that day he left. So he just said to his friends that he switched schools but still stay close to Mahiru and Ayana.

The family is going back to normal and happy to see Ayana happy again in years and been hanging out with the Servamps and Eve's.

The Servamp siblings got along with each other and the Eve's got to hang out with each other almost everyday.

Now, after school Mahiru and sakuya even Ayana a going to hang out with the group. At Ayanas place. And since her family is out for the weekend, and it's her chance to have the house to herself.

The group are playing a game hanging out with each other. And having pizza.

" nii San quite getting my food. " lawless

Kuro took a piece of lawless's pizza. Started chewing it. " but Ayana won't let me get more... It's for other Nya~..." He was about to eat anther but Ayana got him.

" Kuro sharing is caring and yes the other boxes are for everyone." Ayana

Kuro made a puff his cheeks out, all of sudden licht got a hold of Kuro making him transformed into cat form.

" mr cat~.." He said to Kuro as he pets him. Lawless saw the jealously from them. Calling licht a name' everyone giggled by the scene. Mahiru and sakuya talked with tetsu and Misono, Ayana went towards Mikuni drinking his beverage saw her coming.

" everything been going okay?" Mikuni ask her.

She nods, " yea everything's going fine and no drama nothing..." She stare at her drink, and looking at their group of friends hanging out. " a huge weight lifted and I'm glad that they are in my life. And yours..."

Mikuni nods at her, " you too. And guys!..." He call everyone, they all look at him.

Mikuni smiled at her, " then let's make a toast..."

She look him, " to what?"

Everyone picked up their cups and rising it. " to friendships, and family never give up on each other. " he rise his drinks.

" to friendship and family!.." Everyone clicked their cups together.

Throughout the night everyone was enjoying their company's and having fun. When night came, Everyone went home after they hang out. All left was Kuro and Ayana in the household, she put everything away and saw Kuro in his animal form took him to her room.

She got changed to her night wear, even Kuro. He glance at her while changing into her nightwear. Ayana took notice of this.

" what?..." Ayana

Kuro shook his head, " nothing.... Just admiring the view~."

Ayana blushed at his compliment, just went towards him. " you know you have a way with words.~"

Kuro smirked, and lean in to kiss to her. He put his hand to her neck, started kissing her. Ayana put her hand to his hair making a fist with it getting all of his hair. Kuro moaned and broke the kiss. He looked at her.

Putting her down to the bed gently, as he kiss her. Ayana kissed back to him. " I love you Ayana more than anything. "

" I love you too... " Ayana told him, then kissed Kuro back. Through the out the night they were focus on each other.