Chapter 15

"Are you asleep?" I whisper

"No" she replies lifting her head from my chest.

I switch the lamp onto the dullest setting.

I gently push a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Her hands find my hair, as she slowly trails her fingers through it.

I let her mess with my hair as I lay down, gazing up at her.

"I like it when your hair is messy" Katniss mumbles.

I sit up, leaning against the headboard and wrap my arm around her, before messing up her hair too.

"I like it when your hair is messy as well"

She laughs quietly.

"I also like it when you laugh." I whisper. "I like everything about you"

She grips my hands tightly. "Oh my god! I love you so damn much!" She exclaims "why are you so perfect?"

I press my lips gently to hers, one of her hands pulls away from one of mine as her hand travels up to the back of my neck. She deepens the kiss, clambering on top of me. I slowly pull her silk nightie off. We break the kiss as it goes over her head before starting it again.

"I love you too" I mumble as I slip inside her.

I can hear her steady heart beat, and try to keep in rhythm with it. My hands rest on her hips, helping her movement. I can feel her warm hands on the back of my neck, leaving a tingling sensation.

We keep at the slow, steady rhythm. She removes her hands from the neck, placing them on the headboard as she leans forward and kisses me.

"Oh Katniss" I murmur. "That's so good"

She places one of her hands on my bare chest.

"How about now?" She whispers mischievously.

I moan in reply.

"Oh my god, Peeta!" She whispers suddenly. As I feel her insides clench around me, as well as her arms around me. Her heart beat quickens and I can feel her breathing on the back of my neck. She moans lightly.

She stops for a second before starting again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you so fucking much" Katniss whispers.

"I love you too" I reply, wrapping my arms around her naked body. "So fucking much"