T H R E E

One week of day off was over for both of us and I woke up in the morning with a heavy sigh, knowing that I had to face the reality of life no matter what.

I saw you at the hallway at 3 o'clock with a black mask and a pair of sunglasses, walking like a zombie towards your studio.

Your messed up mind probably wouldn't help you any further to create more designs as a fashion designer.

"Oh, Ms Kim! I've been searching for you since this morning!"

"Drop the formality already, Manager Kang. Call me Taera instead. Anyway, is there anything that I can help you with?"

Your manager's troubled expression gave me a bad vibe.

Are you hurting yourself?
Did you cry in your studio?
Did you create any trouble during shoots today?

I was panicking for a moment there as the bald bulky man in front of me was still trying to put the matter into some words.

"We really have a sort of emergency in Dream Studio now. Will you come and help us out?"

"Sure. I'll do anything."

"You won't back off and run away afterwards right?"

"No. Of course not."

I stifled down a snort as he offered me his pinky to seal a pinky promise. It's funny to do that with a middle aged man who owns 3 kids back at home.

"Okay. Thanks for doing this. I'll treat you lunch for one week straight."

"Alright. It won't hurt me to do it.. right?"

Ohhh.. and the next thing I knew was the regret feeling tingled in every nerve in my body for the whole stinky day.