T H I R T Y - S E V E N

"Be my drugs."

Triple words that stucked in my head for the whole day. That's so double meaning. It sounded so sexy though.

We discussed about you during lunch and agreed that we needed to be in contact with a private doctor as the solution.

On Tuesday morning, a huge crowd of netizens flooded the BBH's Corp building which was successfully rising my curiosity.

Fans usually came here everyday, hoping for you or any other well-known people would appear in front of them but this was totally on another level.

I asked the receptionist for the reason and she only smiled shyly, telling me that I should see for myself. See what? I didn't sure.

"Ms Kim, send 3 cups of milk tea into my office."

You never really invited anyone into your office for work purpose. Discussion of works has] always been done in your little meeting room at the end of the hallway. Did anyone from your personal life came?

With a tray of hot tea and a professional smile on my face, I walked in carefully without knocking.

No human being other than me could be detected but I noticed that the fragrance of your room changed slightly.

Your Hugo Boss mixed with another cologne that I didn't recognize but I could tell that it was also from another hella expensive brand.

You had a friend as a guest today.
A friend that I didn't know of his existance.
A friend that could be healthy or dangerous for you.
A friend that has a powerful, dominating aura based on the choice of his cologne.

I startled as the door being pushed from outside and when I turned around, my eyes being candied by a perfect proportional face with a pair of deep dimples.

Fuck. I cursed in awe.
It's the famous China icon!
Bitch I need to have his photograph!