E I G H T

"I really want to ask you this since 5 hours ago. Why are you here for the photoshoot?"

"Chill down Baek. Manager Kang asked me for some help. I didn't know that it would be something like this."

"And you just stayed after you digested all the situation."

That one didn't sound like a question to me. He said it more as a statement.

"I promised him."

You groaned as you plopped on your extra sized bean cushion, totally disapproving my careless answer. But at least I was saying the truth and you knew how loyal I am towards my own words.

"Hey. What are you so working up for? Nothing bad happened as far as I know."

I gathered the braveness in me to approach you and sat at the couch next to you.

"You didn't realize how many men were eyefucking you for a few hours straight, did you?"

I gasped in horror as my eyes landed on your perfect proportional face with your eyes closed.

"Really?! That's gross! I thought that they are all professional!"

"Men will be men, Taera."

"Okay..? And you're saying that you didn't do the same?"

A mysterious smirk formed on your features before you opened your eyes and looked at me, dangerously mesmerizing.

Did I just dig my own grave?

"If I say that I am one of those men, what would you do?"

"What the fuck! Byun Baekhyun!"

"Come on. There's nothing to be freaked out for."

"Oh I'm so done with you."

And I heard a string of musically laughter boomed inside your room as I hurriedly ran out of the studio to the elevator, so ready to dissapear from the whole embarrassment.