S E V E N

Your teeth grazed on my earlobe.
Your hands grabbed me dangerously near to my breasts.
Your knee was just between my thighs.
Your hot breaths were everywhere.
And all that I could hear was my own frantic heart beats.

I was too turned on as your lips kept on resting on my sensitive spots.

Keeping down my moans was even harder than resisting myself from yanking my body out of that place.

'Be professional. Be professional.'

I reminded myself often but your bold touches were fucking up with my mindsets. I was a total mess.

"Okay.. last snap and we're done for today!"

I was releasing a huge amount of exhale air as soon as I heard that from the director. Fuck my life for being stucked in a drowning situation like that.

I was in a rush to change into jeans and sweater again afterwards, leaving you on the rented bed alone. I even passed by all the crews without bother to greet them back. Nothing was as important as my clothes at that time.

"You are a naturally good model Ms Kim. I am so thankful that you are volunteering to replace our model for today."

The director handed me a cup of coffee as he invited me to join him for a little chit chat after the shooting ended. I glared at your manager when he walked across the room. It wasn't actually his fault but I couldn't help it.

"Thanks for the compliment. I do believe that lots of the pictures are going to be rejected later on."

"No. We had a lot of high quality pictures today. Thanks to you. Anyway, may I know what are you working as now? I have the feeling that you are not use to modelling."

"I'm a composer here. My office is at the 5th floor."

"Ahh I see. I know that this is too sudden but would you like to be our full time model?"

I was taken aback by the unexpected proposal. Elle is a well-known magazine that has millions of readers from all around the world. This is too risky.

"No. She can't take that offer. She's working under my brand already."

After a quick handshake with the director and an awkward smile on your face, you pulled me out of the room and entered your private office before you locked the door.

"Baekhyun,what's wrong?"

I was puzzled by your lowkey outraged but when my eyes locked with yours, I shivered. Oh no.