F O R T Y - T W O

Being trapped between your arms as you slowly kissed my lips making my limbs became like a bunch of jelly.

You dominated the kiss, keeping our skin glued to each other as your hands pulled me tight against your toned abs.

The romantic kiss was gradually turning into a fiercer one. Your tongue teased mine in our sweet french kiss.

As I was about to lean your head closer in order to deepen the kiss, you pulled away, ending the kiss unexpectedly.

"You promised me that we will try this and I promised you that if this will be hurtful for you, we'll stop. But what if-"

"Don't hesitate. Do it. Teach me how to make you feel good."

"Fuck."

Roughness took over your delicate touches before as you suddenly lifted me up while kissing me; just like a beast.

I cradled into you with no embarrassment left in me. All I could think of was having sex with you.

Low growl came from you as I tugged your hair gently. Your fingers found my wet core as you marked me down my neck.

Shit! Stop playing with my clitoris or I'll cum in no time!

"B-Baekhyun.."

"Tell me if you're in pain. I'll put one finger in."

Your voice whispered softly to calm me down and I planted my face on your shoulder, trying hard to adapt at the overly pleasure as you pumped me steadily.

Your inaudible moans mixed with mine, creating a harmonious melody to my ears. I could hear to it everyday.

"You're so wet babe. Ughh fuck I need to be in you now."

"Go for it. I can't hold back anymore."

But you didn't stop. Your fingers worked on magical touches on me even better that I started to clench my teeth together.

I was about to reach the peak as I begged you to stop fingering me with your two fingers. I didn't realize when you added another one. It felt so damn good.

"D-Daddy I'm CUMMING!"

With a restrained scream, I released on your fingers. I gasped for air right after that while my body still shook with the satisfying orgasm.

"You did good babe. Should we go to the next level?"