T H I R T Y - F O U R

The dinner was long forgotten as you lifted me to your bedroom while your teeth busy marking every inch of my exposed skin.

You threw me on your bed and I squealed in respond. You wasted no time to cage me under your body as you grinded on my wet crotch.

I gasped in amazement at the huge size of your junior down there. Just then I knew the reason why girls kept on coming back to you.

"B-Baekhyun... Ahhh.. what are we doing?"

"We're doing something that I always want to do with you."

"Humphhh.. y-you want me this w-way?"

"Hell yeah. Call me daddy, babe."

You grobed my clothed boob harshly that made me screamed in an instant. Damn I never know that you're a dominant person when it comes to sex.

And DADDY?! That's a hot kink.

"Baek-"

"It's daddy sweetie. Say it."

"D-daddy."

"There you go. Good girl."

Your grind became faster as I bit on my lower lip to contain my moans. I trashed my head to my left, facing the bedstand to avoid your burning stare while you licked my harden tip of breast without removing any fabric from it.

But fuck, my horny mood drained down in a second as my eyes saw something that I wished I wouldn't see in your room.

You're a son of a bitch! You have one whole transparent box with full supply on drugs and you tried to have sex with me?!

Such an asshole!