F O R T Y - O N E

Your hyena eyes didn't leave my body alone as I dragged my feet nearer to the pool's stairs. Once my skin being in contact with the luke warm water, I moaned in respond.

Bet that the sound that I made turned you on even more as you started to nibble on your lower lip and you started to walk towards me.

You closed the gap between us while your gaze locked with my shaky one. I couldn't move any further. I was completely under your magical spell.

You took one more step forward and my breasts touched your bare hard chests. I balled my fists under the water, restraining myself from pushing you away due to the uncommon feelings that stormed into my body system.

Being fully naked in front of a guy that I love was so embarrassing. I ducked my head as my cheeks started to burn more than they should. Tears filled my eyes in an instant.

Regret washed over me as you didn't lay a hand on me after a few quiet seconds. Only our chests waved in sync, breathing evenly under our running heartbeats.

Maybe it was my fault for feeling overly confident to do this.

Maybe I wasn't good enough for you.

Maybe you just realized how full of flaws my body was.

Maybe I wasn't pretty just like other girls that you used to slept with.

It seemed like a million of voices screamed at me about how ugly I was. I felt insecure.

My hands moved on their own, covering my exposed boobs and the sudden movement caused two lines of glisten tears glided down my skin.

But in less than a second, a strong hand cupped my cheeks, making me looked at an angle's face under the bright moonlight.

You threw me an assuring smile as you wiped away those salty tears.

"Don't be like this Kim Taera. Believe me. You're beautiful."