T W E N T Y

The next morning came with a strange peaceful feeling in the chamber of my heart. My good gutt was right about the positive vibe.

The articles were out with your pictures on them, smiling like a glittery gem you are.

I knew you must have blackmailed the bitch and asked her to crack her head and tell the truth of the whole situation before you explained how you said those words just to save my ass at that time.

I wanted to say thanks and so willing to treat you better but fuck those angel-like deed that I planned after I got a text and an email from the upper rank superior of mine.

I hit up your phone straight away with a fury heart of course and I didn't give a shit about the fact that it was 7.50 am in Sunday.

"Pick that goddamn phone Baek!"

Being a heavy sleeper you are, it would be hard for you to wake up but I refused to give up on the very first call.

God finally helped me out when you hummed once to the phone with a sleepy throaty voice on my 4th call.

"Explain on why you did what you did."

"Hello to you too Ms Kim."

"Quit joking around Baek! I need a fucking answer now!"

"It's not even 8 yet. Spare me some empathy and let me sleep more in weekend."

"Baekhyun, it's either you tell me the whole story over the phone now or I'll drive there in 5 minutes. Choose."

"O-Okay! God you're so pushy today. I'll text you."

And you hung up on me with no 'bye-bye' which is pretty rude but I couldn't care about it more than I did with the massive alarming news that arrived to my acknowledge at that time.

Oh boy, you better came out with a great acceptable reason for making my whole life being dumped into a trash bin with no hesitation.

Or else I'll drag yours down with me too.