Epilogue III

● Author's POV ●

Kim Taera
3.56 am

Dear Baekhyun,
It's me, your little Tae. I want to confess something to you. Something that might be useless after you finish reading my so-called-love letter. Shock by the word 'love'? Yes. You read it right dear. I love you.. so much that it started to hurt me since months ago.

What's the meaning of the word 'friend'? I don't know anymore. I don't want to be your friend or your bestfriend. I want to be called as your girlfriend, your spouse, your mate, your lover.

That's my one and only wish that I have for every birthday wish since I met you.

Dumb? Fool? Stupid? Call me anything. That's all true. I want you to know this. I don't want to hurt you or our friendship. I can't fix anything though.

But hey, I have a solution. You'll know it soon and maybe you'll feel awe by my idea but you'll be fine. We'll be fine.. as usual.

Remember boy.. a girl named Kim Taera is someone who used to adore and love you with all her heart. Don't and never sleep on that fact. Ever.

* * *

The girl who owned every word on the letter already cold and frozen on the floor with an empty bottle of painkillers beside her, also a few white pills scattered around the room.

Her breath was shallow and her tears were already dried. The only thing that she could do was smiling like a dumbass she was.

She was alone and she remained like that up until that moment.

And only the God knew what her last words were as she whispered them under the suffocating weather.

"I'm overdosing over you babe."