N I N E T E E N

You came as my saviour the other day and I was so thankful but hey, that bitch really thought that you were my boyfriend and things started to mess up again.

People started to glare at me when I walked at the hallways and of course I gave zero fuck on them but I was worried about your carier. You have fans that you need to settle with.

So I came to see you out of our working time. Too desperate to plan a new logical way out of the scandelous issue.

"It's serious now Baek. We have to do something. Articles were out since two days ago and the citizens are furious now."

"Well, why the heck are they mad at? I want a relationship in my life and they say I can't? Who are they to decide for me?"

"Oh my gosh! Think for once Byun Baekhyun! I am your current manager and you have no reason to date me!"

"What if I say that I do have my own reasons to do so?"

"But you don't. We both know that."

"Are we? You're sure?"

"Y-Yeah. I am your bestfriend and manager. That's it."

"Okay. If that's what you want."

You gave me a cold nod before you brushed through the strangers at the busy shopping mall. Leaving me speechless under my white mask and black hoodie, trying my luck to disguise.

I felt strangely hurt by the final statement that I came out with. The words 'bestfriend', 'manager' somehow didn't roll well on my tongue.

The foolish me just realized something.

My little girlish heart needed it to be more than that.

But my adult mind told me to ignore it and guess what, I did.