N I N E

It's a relief to know that you're all good at your workplace. At least I knew that you won't make any unusual acts during work, though I was convinced that you weren't the type to hurt yourself or other people around you out of rage.

Even though I just came out with a conclusion from only one supervision that I did during the hellish photoshoot, I believed in my judgement that you were healing from time to time by yourself.

Because of that, I didn't bother you for the next 3 weeks straight.

Yes. It felt normal. We never really 'that' close after you were dating with Taeyeon. We drifted apart a lot for the whole 1 year of your dating scandal.

I tried my best in giving you all the needed privacy. That's how we didn't cling on each other anymore up until now.

But my assuring positive feeling was being burried down deep as soon as I heard a few rumours going around the building.

Bad vibes that I had cage inside my heart for those 21 days turned out to be nothing but only plain truth. I scolded myself for denying my gutts on you.

"Hey Taera. Had something happen towards your almighty designer/model bestfriend, Mr Byun?"

An acquintance of mine that I'd rather keep our relationship nothing more than just as an officemate suddenly approached me at the pantry during lunch break. It's not shocking to know that she had an interest about your life. She's your secret admirer.

"I didn't really keep in touch with him for almost a month. I'm too busy at the moment. Mind to tell me why?"

"I heard that he had been skipping two interviews without any notice last week and the CEO put all the blames on his manager. Manager Kang probably is going to be fired soon."

"When do you know about this?"

"It has been almost a week now. You really know nothing about this?"

"No. I know nothing."

"Seriously? Hey.. no need to be all secretive with me. I'm good at treasuring secrets y'know."

With no delay, I only thanked her once, trying my best to be polite and made my way to your office while gritting my teeth in annoyance.

Byun Baekhyun! I thought you were alright?!