T W E N T Y - F I V E

I packed a box of variety flavoured macaroons to be eaten for the next few hours. I planned to pull an all-nighter to finish up my mountain of tasks.

Closed my door silently using my leg, I was stoned on my other leg as I saw you who were leaning against my office table with a stoic face.

Am I in some sort of trouble or something? I don't know.

"Finally you came."

"You're waiting for me..?"

"Yeah. I have something to discuss with you. Strictly about work."

You then walked over to my leather chair and plopped down with a mischievious grin on your face, making you looked like a 3 years old toddler who's asking for a cookie from his mom. Not to mention your disheveled black hair that you made on purpose.

"What is it Mr Byun? Do you have the list of names for the models already?"

Excitement shone clearly in my eyes as I skipped nearer to the table and wheb I was about to sit down on the opposite chair, you grabbed me by both side of my waist and lifted me off the marble floor.

"Hey! What are you doing?! Lemme go!"

You ignored my half-screaming, half-whispering plead and put me on your laps. My cheeks were heating up in no time and my hands were folded in front of my chests immediately.

"You said that it's about work but what are you trying to do now Mr Byun?"

"We don't need a list of names or contracts. I found a female model who is perfect for the winter theme and trust me, she's an ice cold queen at times."

I twisted my torso, facing backward only to meet with your amused face as I shook your body with my hands on your broad shoulders.

"Who? Should I call her over?"

You chuckled before you hugged me and rested your face deep on my chests. The contact and friction that had been produced by your movement made me wet down there.

Oh why am I so bitchy?! Stop it Kim Taera!

"H-hey Baek.. who?"

You peeked up after you tighten your grip on my ass and reached up to plant a peck on my left cheek.

"You."

What the fuck?!