T H I R T Y - T W O

I woke up with a great headache on the next afternoon and I clutched on my temple as those painful storyline echoed in my mind again and again.

Sunday morning hadn't ever been that torturous to me. I puked in the bathroom for nth time that I lost count.

"FUCK YOU BYUN BAEKHYUN! Fuck yourself up! I am in love with you and you are ruining yourself!"

I love you Baek. So damn much that it hurts me for knowing that you're on drugs.

I save my virginity just for you after I carefully planned to confess to you since I was 16.

I haven't kiss any guy on the lips just for you.

I masturbate with my own fingers whenever I feel sexually frustrated after I watched you making out with your girls.

I cry when I feel stupid for loving you who rarely notice of my presence as a woman in your life.

I scream under my blanket like a freaking fangirl at night after you make my heart flatters on any day.

No Baek. I am no pure girl. I have a thirsty beast inside me who is waiting for you to use me.

But learning about you who's no longer taking care of yourself is making me furious.

How long should I wait to make sure that you realize how precious you are?

Just.. how dare you do that to yourself?!

I need my old Baekhyun back and I am so going to work hard for it!

Sunday or no Sunday, I'll barge into your house tonight.