T W E N T Y - T W O

I never knew that you owned a medium sized sophisticated glass building in the middle of a busy Seoul city and I could tell that you had been prepared to use it since years ago.

The interior furnitures and designs were perfectly fit with the black, red, white, rich, vampire theme that you always wanted.
Studios, art rooms, display rooms and a few more rooms including empty rooms were countless in each floor. The short tour ended at the 3rd floor where you showed me my room which is just beside yours.

There were no other employees' rooms on that floor which is weird but I understood that you loved privacy.

Talking about workers, you had a quite number of people to work under you already which was a surprising news. It only meant one thing.

You already ran a business by yourself without SM's knowing even a thing about it.
You're a genius. I have to give you a credit on that.

"Is there anything that I should add into your office?"

"No. I think I have everything that I need in here."

"Do you like it?"

"I'm sorry Baek. No."

"Ohh..hmm.. I'll design it-"

"Don't be panic. I don't like it but I love it!"

"Gosh you almost gave me a heart attack. You and your words."

We chatted on the couch for the whole morning and as we both stood up to go for a lunch date (it wasn't a romantic date between couple), a knock being landed by someone's fist on my door.

"Yes? Come in."

The door opened and a lady with hazel long hair walked in gracefully while offering me an overly excited grin.

"Sorry for interrupting you guys but babe, are you ready for our lunch date?"

Oh fuck my life!

I was too swayed by the idea of you needed me to be your personal assistant plus your manager that I had forgotten about your ability to attract bitches to be yours anytime you want.

Feeling ashamed by my easy-self, I snatched my handbag and rushed out to the elevator after greeted a venomic 'goodbye' to both of you.

You were playing around with my heart Baek.

And I was a dumb girl who fell for your tricks.