S I X T E E N

I monitored your behaviour from time to time. Your daily schedule was so packed that made me running all around the buildings that we went to deal up with meetings and preparations. Not that I wanted to complain though.

In such a short time, somehow I felt uneasy with your change of attitude. Yes, you were a bad boy back then in highschool and university but you never really dated anyone or fucked any girl at that time.

Photoshoots that had been listed down for you were mostly had female models as your partners. No. I didn't envy of those girls.

But you annoyed the heck out of me by flirting with those girls on sets. And the worse thing is those long legged females didn't refuse to play along with you. Gross.
It happened today as well. Right in front of me.

I swear to God that she grinded on you while both of you gritted your teeth, secretly holding in dirty moans. You were lucky enough that all other staffs didn't notice.

"Hey Tae!"

"Emm.."

"What? Are you giving me cold shoulder now?"

I shrugged once. My precious voice is too expensive to be spent on you.

"Did I do anything wrong?"

I shook my head from left to right once.

"Red flag on the month?"

I scoffed under my breath and soon after you joined too, totally defeated with my silent treatment.

"Spill it out Kim Taera. I have 10 minutes left before the shoot start again."

"Just go."

"Go? Where?"

"Fix your makeup."

"Wow. Your tone is soooo sharp. I'll be back after the shoot ended. I demand an explanation later. Okay?"

No answer from me. I didn't need to explain myself airhead! Reflect on yourself first!

"You won't explain even I beg after this right?"

I jumped a bit at the sudden voice that whispered into my left ear. I thought you walked away already. Poor my weak heart.

Just fuck off Baek. If you were going to act clueless, then stay like that forever. I cursed on you in my head, pissed off by your innocent puppy face.

But a thing happened with no warning, no sign, no expectation. No nothing.

A pair of soft lips made a light contact with my forehead and rested there for almost 6 seconds.

"I'll say sorry in advance if it will make you feel better. Meet you later. Sorry Tae."

I stiffed as my eyes followed your unenergetic steps towards the vanity makeup table, looking a bit sad.

A darker shade of pink appeared on my cheeks as your eyes caught mine staring at you through the refection on the mirror in front of you.

"Sorry babe."

You mouthed those 2 little words at me and ended it up nicely with a gentle crooked smile. I was too enchanted to see this side of you again. Full of surprises.

But hey, I didn't plan to explain to you even a thing. If that's what you want, I have no say to control your desire. I am no one and I knew it.

What about my bruising heart?

Nahh. Don't worry. I'll put on some ointment later. If you're happy, I'm happy. Period.