F O R T Y

It's a Friday night with people strong mindset on 'TGIF' phrase. It's tonight.

A night that I promised myself to give my all to you. Heart, soul, body and love.

It's a one sided feelings but I couldn't care much about it. No damage done.

I planted this reminder inside my head : As long as you are happy about something good, then I am going to be happy as well. Period.

You were in the swimming pool. Trying to cool off the desire to take a shot on Lovers' Speed. You chose a drug with a kinky name. No surprise.

With a red towel wrapped around my naked body, I walked into the outdoor pool with thousands of sparks inside my stomach.

"Hey.."

You turned you torso and your reaction was priceless. You were startled. Who won't?

"H-hey."

"Can I join you?"

"S-sure."

You scanned me from head to toe with your lowkey hungry eyes and soon enough, a naughty smirk appeared.

You realized that I had nothing on aside from the short towel and I swallowed down my saliva in nervousness.

You got the signal that I gave and you wanted the same thing as I did.

You raised one of your brow, challenging me to make the next step. Shit! That's hot as fuck!

With a shaky hand, I let the towel dropped on the floor. At the same time, a loud gasp being released between your lips.

And I stood there with no string attached to my body, looking deadass like a goddess I am.