T W E N T Y - E I G H T

I kept on thinking about you and your condition. Was it just because you were working too hard that you had to stay up but yet you were excited for the launching event just like what Jongdae said?

I shook the negative thoughts away as I walked into a shooting studio where I would have a photoshoot with you for your December's Miracles collection.

You outdid yourself by designing from casual wear to prom attire that can be chosen throughout the winter season.

Youngsters and adults would surely make the first batch sold out in less than 24 hours.

"You're awkward with me since that night."

"Well you make it sounds like we did something bad. The staffs might misinterpret it."

You started to burst your bubbles as soon as we posed for the first outfit with a teenage theme.

"So you're going to keep our relationship professional? Talking during works only?"

"Tell me if you want to change it to friend mode Mr Byun. A lady like me won't start anything that can lead to a disgrace to my dignity."

I flinched a bit with a slight fluttering feelings at the little bit part of my heart. Your fingers felt soft at the nook of my long neck as your brushed them lightly.

"Fiesty classy girl. My taste."

"Dumb rich ass boy. My t- nahh.. not really my taste."

Just like that we reconciled but that didn't mean that I forgot about your locked door issue. Maybe today a thick layer of high quality makeup could hide away your unhealthy proofs of life but I knew better.

A plan had been sketched out in my brain map while we were having fun with natural skinship as the cameras flickered numerous times on us.

Hide well today Baek, but not tomorrow. Not anymore.

Enjoy it while you can because you'll lose it soon.

Prepare to say a goodbye to your little lies~