Family Photoshoot

Finns POV~

Another week has gone by with Mila. She's now 2 weeks old and she's a beautiful and healthy baby. Today is our family photoshoot and Millie is currently getting Mila ready.

"Hey" I say to Millie as I snake my arms around her waist.

"Hi" she responds smiling.

"Hey there Mila" I say to the smiling girl as Millie puts the clothes on her.

"You like her outfit?" Millie asks me

"Yeah, it's adorable" I say as I gently kiss Millie's neck.

"And done" Millie says as she lifts up Mila from the bed and carries her in her arms.

"Do you have the baby bag ready?" Millie asks as she grabs her purse.

"Yep" I say as I grab my keys and the baby bag. We then head out the door to our car. Millie straps Mila in her car seat and hops in the passenger seat.

"I'm guessing you want Starbucks?" I ask her smirking

"How did you know?" Millie asks smirking as well. I laugh and drive to Starbucks.

We ordered our drinks and Millie's bagel and headed to the photoshoot.

"Hey Finn and Millie, oh and you must be Mila. Aww she looks just like you Finn." My manager says as we walked into the building.

"She sure does." Millie says to the smiling girl in her arms.

"So what do you want us to do?" I ask

"Well first, let's get both our your guys' hair and makeup done. We're going to be taking the pictures outside since it's such a nice day!" My manager says

"Great! Thanks so much!" I say smiling. She then leads us to get our hair and makeup done.

We finally finished the shoot and it went really well! Millie and Mila looked beautiful as always and Mila didn't cry the whole time! Well she was in Millie's arms for almost the whole time so there's a reason. After the photoshoot, we went back home to get some rest cause we were exhausted. Once we got home, I decided to post one of the pictures from our photoshoot.

FinnWolfhardOfficial: 1,284,483 likes 952,932 comments

Family Photoshoot with my two beautiful princess. Love you both so much!😘😘😘

Fillieforever: Awww Mila's adorable😍

GatenMatarazzo: That's fucking cute💙

Strangerlover: I can't handle the cuteness!!!😩❤️💞💕

MillieBobbyWolfhard: Love you 2!❤️❤️❤️

LiliaLieberher: family goals!❤️

Netflix: Hmm... maybe when Mila's older, she could star in a Netflix original show or movie🤔

(A/N)

Sorry for the short chapters recently, I couldn't really think of what to write about.🤷🏼‍♀️ I still hope you liked the chapters though!