40 degrees(Chapter 12)

Waking up I was in a good mood until I remembered what happened last night I groaned and got out of bed making my way down stairs,i sat on the couch in silence thanking god that there was no mess that needed cleaning.

Laying down on the couch with my eyes closed I sighed "what are you doing on the couch?"i heard someone asked I jumped in surprise I opened my eyes to see a confused lauren.

"Laying"i replied "clearly but why arnt you only out of bed?"she asked i nodded "cabello your so lazy"she laughed and walked back into the kitchen a few minutes later she called my name I got up and made my way into the kitchen,

"I'm so sorry about what happened last night and I promise to not have anymore partys"she promised I nodded giving her a slight smile,"i also made you breakfast to make it up to you"she smiled.

My stomach turned at the sight of the plate with bacon and eggs on it "if you wanted to make it up to me you wouldn't have made breakfast"i mumbled not expecting her to hear me.

"Well to bad Because as long as your staying here your eating"she told me seriously taking a bit out of her toast still standing I scoffed "as if" i stood up to walk away.

I felt her grab my wrist and pull me round I flinched as she pulled too hard on my new cuts "why'd you flinch?"she asked confused

I got nervous "you,you pulled me too hard"i stuttered she raised her eyebrows at me but didn't say anything.

"Eat"she demanded I laughed "you arnt leaving until that plate is empty" she ordered I smirked and walked over to the plate of food picked it up and scraped the food of the plate into the trash.

"Cabello I just stood for 20 minutes making that"she huffed I smirked walking out and heading upstairs to get ready,today I was meeting the girls at the mall to shop a little.

Getting ready didn't take that long I put on a denim jeans with a I love Miami sweater and a black bow.

Grabbing my phone and heading downstairs I went straight to the door "where are you going?"i heard behind me making me jump a little i turned to see Lauren leanings against the wall.

"Shopping with the girls"i answered seeing no emotion in her eyes at all I added on "wanna come?"

She then gave me a half smile "you think the girls would mind?"she asked I shook my head "okay then but I'm driving kiddo"she told me making her way to the car.

"Your like a year older than me"i laughed along with her "still older"she had a smug smile on her face getting into her car "means I'll always look younger fine with me"i smirked and she huffed in defeat.

Driving to the mall wasn't that awkward there was light music playing,

"You know Camila I have a Top in the trunk if you want it?"she questioned "no I'm good"i replied keeping my stare out the window Evan tho I knew she kept glancing at me.

"You sure it's like 40 degrees and your wearing a sweater?"she questioned again

"Yeah I'm sure"i replied hoping she would drop the subject I heard a slight ok from her as we parked the car.

Getting out we walked silently into the mall "where are we meeting the girls then?"she asked

"Out side the music store"i told her as we made our way to the music store to find ally perrie and jade waiting on her.

I tapped ally on the shoulder and she turned round smiling "mila"she smiled and her eyes traveled behind me obviously she noticed Lauren she looked confused "and lauren"she added.

"Hope it's okay I invited lauren"i asked them "yeah as long as she isn't a asshole to us"perrie told me glaring at Lauren "yeah I should really say sorry for being a jerk to you guys so I'm sorry"she told them smiling and they looked shocked.

After that we made our way around the mall shopping well more like ally shopping she kept buying dresses and tops no one else had bought anything.

"Hey guys I'm starving can we eat"i heard jade say making perrie laugh "your always hungry"perrie laughed making jade blush "be quite you"jade mumbled.

Making our way to the food court my stomach was turning at the fought of food.

Sitting at the table in the food court the girls went up and got there food coming back and sitting down with it.

"You not eating mila?"perrie asked me taking. A bite out of her sandwich "no big breakfast"i lied looking at Lauren who was glaring at me annoyed, perrie nodded and carried on eating.

"Hey Lauren isn't that your boyfriend coming our way?"ally asked I turned to see Ryan walking toward us I tried to hide my sadness as much as I could.

"Hey babe?"he said kissing Lauren's cheek and hugging her when Lauren sat back down he kept standing,

"Ugh laur why are you here with these guys?"he asked looking at us in disgust "these guys are my friends"lauren defended

"What no there not there nerds and faggots where's sarah?"he questioned "me and Sarah are no longer talking"lauren told him with anger in her tone.

"Well you better get your head screwed on straight hanging with dykes people will think your turning into one"he announced I turned my face away hiding my embarrassment until I heard a chair squeak back.

"What if I am and you turned me into one huh how will that look Ryan"she questioned I looked at her in disgust and she caught my glance,

"Wait no I didn't mean it like that camila" she told me,

I stood up and walked away hearing footsteps behind me making my way into the restroom the door opened after me "leave me alone lauren" I snapped

"It's me"i heard a soft voice speak I turned around "sorry"i apologised

"Hey just ignore her okay? you don't need people like that in your life"she told me "your beautiful smart funny you deserve the world and so much more don't let her and people like her get you down" she smiled I was so touched.

I leaned forward and crashed my lips onto hers nearly as soon as I done it she kissed back we heard the door open but didn't stop until we heard her voice.

"What the fuck?"Lauren shouted and stormed out I looked her in shock "it's fine go after her"she told me saddened I shook my head "no I wanna stay with you"i told her grabbing her hand and making our way out of the restroom.