Surprise(chapter38)

"Ally can I take this off yet"i asked right now I'm somewhere blind folded apparently they all have a surprise for me.

"Wait yea you can"ally replied taking my blindfold of I seen my living area crowded with people that I know I frowned and turned to them "surprise"they called out

"A party?"i questioned "a moving In party"perrie replied.

"Hey camz"i heard from behind me smiling I turned to see Lauren holding two cups

"Hey babe"i grinned she handing me a cup and held my other hand pulling me closer to the living area.

"Did you know about this?"i asked looking up at her "not until this morning and they begged me to keep it a secret they don't mean any harm"she told me and I nodded.

"I know I just hate party's"i sighed "cheer up"she told me poking my nose making me giggle.

"Hey mila"i heard behind me I turned to see Austin I smiled at him "hey austin" I replied "happy moving in party"he told me laughing I laughed with him "thank you"i smiled.

I turned to see Lauren had disappeared I frowned and turned to see Austin staring at me.

"Did you see were Lauren went?"i asked him he just shrugged and shook his head and I sighed.

****

Nearing the end of the night iv barley seen Lauren Iv been dancing with a few people from school and the girls but Iv been with Austin joking talking all night.

Iv had a few drinks I'm quite tipsy but I'm not drunk.

"Hey I'm going to go mila"austin told me and I nodded.

"I'll leave you out then"walking out side we stopped and he stared at me, feeling awkward I spoke up.

"So I'll see you-"just to be cut of by a pair of lips on mine very slobbery lips.

Feeling them being pulled of me my eyes widened as it was Lauren who had trailed Austin of me and threw him to the ground. he earned a few punches to the face until perrie pulled Lauren of him I was frozen in my spot.

My eyes staring at Lauren who was glaring at a very beating Austin her hands fisted and nostrils flared.

I didn't know what to do I looked at Austin who was moaning and groaning rolling about I went to help him to be interrupted.

"Don't dare Camila"i heard Lauren hiss I turned to see her glaring at me now.

"I can't just leave him lo"i told her,

"You help him we are over"she snapped and my eyes widened my whole body turning her way.

"Over me helping a friend"i narrowed my eyes "after you cheating on me"she raised her voice I frowned "I didn't cheat on you"i told her calmly "when I came out you two were kissing"she snapped turning round and walking back into my apartment.

I turned to look a Austin for a spilt second then ran after Lauren.

When I caught up to her she was turning the music off "party's over"she shouted and the few people who were left groaned making there way out.

Sensing it was the two of us I locked the door and turned to see her staring at me.

"He kissed me lauren"i told her honestly

She continued to stare.

As I made my way over to her she took a step back and I frowned.

"I was leaving him out and I was saying goodbye when he kissed me I didn't kiss back I felt disgusting it was such a slobbery boy kiss like ugh and I didn't kiss back and the next thing i new you were beating him up but I didn't kiss back"i told her in a rush.

She stood still for a few seconds only for her lip to move into a smirk and I frowned "what?"i asked "you said you didn't kiss back like three times In that sentence"she laughed

"Because I didn't"i told her next thing I new I was pushed up against the wall with her pinning my arms above my head, out lips inches apart.

"Iknow you didn't kiss back"she whispered her breathe tickling my lips I gulped nervous. and nodded.

"I told you he had a thing for you you should have listened"she whispered into my ear sending shivers down my back, I nodded again.

For her to attack my neck with her lips I screwed my eyes shut as she kissed up my neck leading to my jaw line going down and attaching our lips together it was a greedy passionate kiss. when I moaned she pulled back smirking.

"I'm off to bed see you there camzi"she whispered in my ear then pecked my cheeks leaving me in my living room panting.

"What the fuck"i mumbled trying to catch my breath.