Vodka shot(Chapter 25)

I quickly walked out of the bathroom in a state Lauren's coming? she's coming to get me! I need a drink,

I walked up to the bar and realised I didn't know what perrie had been getting me, so I asked for the only thing I new.

"What can I get you?"the young bar tender asked "2 double vodkas please"i asked and he got me then striaght away, I necked one and looked at the bar tender who was staring wide eyed at me as I necked the second.

"Woah you know how to drink"he laughed I smiled at him "2 more please"i slurred and he got me them, and I necked both of them as well I fished threw my purse and pulled the money out and handed it to him.

"So your first time here?"he asked I nodded "you should come by more often" he smirked "can I have you number?"he asked I frowned and someone spoke for me "she's not interested" and I froze realising It was lauren.

The bar tender frowned "I think the lady can speak for herself"he spoke up and I recognised his Scottish accent "yeah well the lady is drunk and also gay so for a second time she isn't interested"lauren spat and pulled me away.

Once away from the bar Lauren was leading us out side until someone pulled on me "mila"I heard perrie and my eyes widened and Lauren turned I could see the anger in her eyes.

"c'mon camz" Lauren told me pulling my arms "get the fuck of my girlfriend"perrie shouted pushing Lauren backwards but she luckily caught herself,this reminded me of when Lauren found out we were girlfriends

I felt rage in my system "girlfriend"i snorted and all eyes were on me Lauren jade ally and perries, she frowned looking saddened,

"I know what you saw Camila but please im really sorry" she pleaded reaching out for me only for me to walk backwards she looked hurt by my action.

"Seriously that's your apology" I laughed a bitter laugh lauren narrowed her eyes at me obviously worried.

"I caught you with your tongue down your ex girlfriends throat at a night out which you begged me to come to I don't even fucking drink"i slurred her eyes widened.

"Camila"she tried again "fuck off"i told her walking out the exit.

Walking down the street I had know idea where I was going until i felt someone's hand in mine the person pulled me back.

"Are you okay?"lauren questioned I looked up at her "I should be crying right why aren't I crying?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Your really drunk c'mon I'll drive us home"she told me pulling us to her car and putting me in buckling me up. getting in herself and taking off.

"I feel so fucked up right now"i groaned my head feeling fuzzy, "yeah that would be all the vodka shots"lauren laughed "no I mean I should be crying over the fact my girlfriend cheated right?"i questioned

"Maybe she isn't the one"Lauren's tone quite.

"I don't want to be here"i cried shocked at the sudden change of subject what's gotten into me, im literarily telling Lauren my deepest thoughts, because of alcohol.

"What!"lauren gasped "I don't want to be alive I should be dead and buried 6 foot under"i laughed "camz don't say that" Lauren whispered reaching for my hand as she drove.

"I'm tired"i mumbled "go asleep camz"she told me I nodded with "mmm"murmured

"Lauren?" I spoke "yeah?"she asked "I'm in love,"i spoke quieter "in love? with who?"she questioned my head felt really fuzzy like dream state "you"i managed to get out before I fell asleep.