stunned(chapter 4)

(Camila)

I cannot believe I almost told my biggest secret to Lauren! that would of been so embarrassing! anyway we all sat at the table with our food.

I couldn't stand it I felt fat just looking at it threw out the whole meal I couldn't concentrate on the conversations going on at the table I felt like I was going to break down and cry as I forced small mouth fulls of mash potato or chicken in my mouth.

after ever one was done I put my fork down "hunny you barley ate you feeling okay?"my mom asked "yeah just a big lunch"I lied and Lauren gave me a questioning look crap she knows I didn't eat lunch "but-" Lauren started but I cut her of by kicking her leg.

"ow!"she screeched "what happend"her mom asked I gave her pleaded eyes "I just um hit my elbow I'm fine" she glared at me. "can I use the restroom"I asked her mom and she nodded so I bolted up the stairs.

(Lauren)

after Camila left the table "I'm going to cheek she's okay"I told our parents "okay we'll be in the sitting room.they both got up and left the dinner table so I made my way up stairs and went into the bathroom.

"why the hell did you kick my-"I cut myself because of the site in front of me Camila was leaning over the toilet bowl with her fingers down her throat being sick.

this all adds up why she wasn't eating at lunch and why she ate very little at dinner then desperately needed the restroom.I snapped out of my thoughts and grabbed her before she could do it anymore.

"stop Camila!"I shouted at her she just cried and I hugged her none stop until she went silent "are you okay?"I asked her drying her cheeks clear of her tear marks.

"yea sorry I was sick I wasn't feeling well"Camila told her without any eye contact wait is she trying to pull of she's ill?

"no Camila I caught you making yourself sick!"I told her "no I wasnt"she whispered "yes you were your fingers were down your throat"I told her.

and she looked into my eyes "I'm sorry"she told me "its okay will you please talk to me?"I pleaded "no you don't care your just like ever other bully" Camila grasped out of Lauren grip and left the taller girl sitting stunned Camila out of all people called her a bully..and wouldn't talk to her.

I think I just lost her..