The apartment(chapter 34)

"That's the last of the boxes mila"perrie told me as we stepped in to my apartment it's not very big it has two bedrooms a bathroom a little living area and a small kitchen area but it is only to do me.

I rang the girls last night about it all and they told me they would help so Iv been to my moms and back and I'm ready to settle in.

"Thanks"i smiled "are you sure you don't want to come to get some pizza?"jade asked I shook my head "no thanks I better unpack"i told them.

"Oka we'll stop by later then"ally told me hugging me and with that they left. left me alone in this small lonely apartment guess I better get used to it.

It was already furnished so I have a bed cooker fridge couch TV stuff like that.

I stop by and got food before I came last night and now all I have to do is unpack my own stuff.

Out of all my stuff I have three small brown boxs two suitcase and a backpack that's my life.

Being my suitcases of clothes into the bedroom I shut the door that's something I won't be doing right now rummaging threw all my clothes.

Picking up the first box I set it on the coffee table in the living space and picked out my DVDs which I would place under the TV, next pictures, I didn't have very many tho. four to be exact.

I placed the one of me and my dad in the middle of the unit the two that sat either side of it was one of me and my grandparents before they past away, and the other a gift from the girls a house warming present. it was a photo that was taking before we went out to the club 'late night',

I smiled looking at it we looked so happy, and the forth one that I'm not sure what to do with is the picture of me and Lauren when we were around 10 one of my front teeth were knocked out and both of us put on a huge cheesy grin.

Placing it down in the box that has to go into my bedroom I started unpacking the plates bowls cups and stuff for the kitchen.

Once finished I lifted the box for the bedroom I made my way in it wasn't the biggest but it wasnt small a double bed was placed in the corner of the room, a drawer with a TV on top, a closet and a desk.

A bookshelf hung above my bed and that's where I put my if I do say so my self impressive collection of books.

Adding a few other things like bedcovers pillows teddys my laptop and last but not least the picture which now set on the desk in my room.

Feeling happy I walked out to grab my last box and taking it to the bathroom were I would arrange all my bathroom needed stuff, shampoo conditioner, toothbrush toothpaste stuff that would be normally in a bath room.

Satisfied with my days work I headed Into the living too watch some telly. catching an old rerun of pretty little lairs I settled down,

Around an hour later a knock on the door Interrupted me it must be the girls calling out into the door hallway "it's opened" and settling down on the couch I heard the door open and close.

"Hey how was the-" I cut my self of turning to see lauren I frowned "nice place"she mumbled "hey by the way you really shouldn't call out it's opened god knows who it could be camz" she scowled

I groaned great Lauren jauregui is here.