Club(chapter 23)

RIP Robin Williams defiantly one of the worlds funniest men just shows you that a smile and a joke hide a lot

********

I must have fallen asleep because the next time I woke up it was morning. I sat up yawning looking at my phone for the time Shit it was 1pm already Iv never slept this late before,

I had 7 missed calls

3 from perrie 2 from ally and 2 from jade,

I decided to ring perrie back, she answered on the third ring "hey pez what's up?"i questioned

"Where have you been mila we all tried calling you"she asked

"Yea sorry I'm only awake and don't judge me I was up half the night watching the flawless Lucy hale" I laughed

"Never judge would of done it myself, anyway me and the girls are going to a party at a club in town tonight want to come?"she asked excitedly,

"I don't know I'm not really a party girl"i told her honestly "please mila for me?"perrie begged and I sighed smiling,

"Fine what time shall you pick me up"I laughed "yes!! I'll pick you up at 7pm baby see you then"she told me "see you then bye babe" and hung up.

Getting out of bed and walking down the stairs my stomach growled I really seriously didn't want to eat but if I'm drinking tonight something has to be in my stomach, I cringed as I made toast and buttered it.

Sitting at the table staring down at my two pieces of toast i felt sick but I knew I could do it. I lifted the first piece and two a bite it felt like I was swallowing glass I took a large drink of water and carried on two my second piece.

A few tears a slipped down my face as I ate but I managed to eat both slices. standing up and setting my plates in the dish washer turning round I was trapped into someone's embrace.

By the smell I knew it was lauren she's so comforting and smells of vanilla i could stay here all day, "I'm so proud of you camz"she whispered in my ear her breath tickling my ear.

She must have been watching me eat. I took A big breath I'm not going to cry, I'm not going to cry. I kept repeating in my head.

When she pulled back kissing my forehead she had a big silly grin "well done"she sighed.

I nodded "thank you for encouraging me"i mumbled she smiled "So any plans for today?" she asked.

"Actually yeah I'm going to a club in town with perrie ally and jade tonight want to join?"i asked, "nah I'll pass but you miss camzi be carful"she told me patting her finger on my nose and going into the living room,

"I'm going to shower"i called after her and she nodded.

A few hours later.

It's now 5 to 7 and I'm ready and waiting on the girls,

I decided to wear a tight black dress, black heals and I curled my hair.

I heard a car beep meaning it was time to go,

I walked down the stairs carefully managing not to fall "Lauren I'm going"i called for her to emerge out of the living room "okay be car- woah" she cut herself of looking me up and down.

"Camila cabello don't you look stunning" she grinned locking eyes with me I blushed deeply looking away until I felt her hand under my chin "don't hide your blush it's cute"she flirted which made me blush more.

A knock at the door tore my eyes away from Lauren I opened it to walk out to meet perrie "hey babe you ready" she asked kissing my cheek I nodded "you look great mila"she told me "thanks so do you"i smiled.

"Camz" I heard and turned to see Lauren "be carful Kay? If you need me ring me and perrie"she called catching perries attention perrie nodded "take care of her" she warned her "of course I'll look after my girlfriend"perrie narrowed her eyes at her and Lauren rolled hers.

"Ok let's go I'll see you later laur"i waved goodbye to Lauren and got into the taxi with perrie ally and jade already in it.

"You look great camila" I heard jade say "yea mila beautiful"ally agreed "thanks you guys looks awesome" I complemented and we started our route to the club