Chocolate chips(chapter39)

The next morning I awoke with no Lauren I frowned and headed out of my bedroom.

Walking into the kitchen she was making breakfast I smiled at her dancing to the music, sensing someone's presence she turned to me when she notice I was here she smiled.

"What ya doing?"i asked "making you pancakes sit"she told me smiling I did and when she turned she sat two plates down I just stared at her "camz look at your pancakes"she told me "I have a better view here"i flirted and she laughed.

"No seriously look at your pancakes"she told I sighed and looked down just to start grinning,

On top of my pancakes spelt in chocolate chips was the words is been waiting on all week.

'Will you go to prom with me?' I looked up smiling seeing her standing with a single red rose in her hand.

"Will you?"she asked I got up and wrapped my arms around her neck "yes"i whispered in her ear before attacking her lips.

Pulling back needing air I was still grinning as was she now.

"That's great we can go with jade perrie and ally and Troy three couples"she smiled Troy was ally's new boyfriend apparently they met at 'late night' when Lauren took me home.

"Cool yeah I can't wait lo"i told her digging in to my pancakes after a few moments I looked up to see her grinning at me "what?"i asked "I'm just proud"she smiled and I knew she meant the food so I just nodded not wanting to speak about it.

"So when's prom?"i asked "this weekend"she told me making me choke on my pancakes

"Camz you okay?"she asked concerned

"Arnt you supposed to buy tickets like three weeks before and we have dresses to get it's Thursday"i panicked.

"Well Iv had the tickets for a bit around when you went into hospital"she mumbled

"And you can go dress shopping with the girls tonight"she added smiling

"What about your dress?"i asked "well I'm going with jade considering your going with perrie we want to surprise you guys"she smiled

"C'mon let's get to school"she told me standing up and collecting our plates setting them Into the sink