Nurses office(chapter 8)

"Good"she mumbled out what the hell does that mean she closed her eyes and collapsed to the floor I hurried over to her resting my hands under her head.

The truth is I wasn't the one that told Sarah about Camilas dad I haven't a fucking clue how she found out but that bitch is going to pay, as the teacher jumped up to explain what happened to the nurse they put her on a stretcher to wheel her to the nurses room.

As we were wheeling her down the corridor her sweater sleeve rolled up the slightest bit and I seen red marks my eyes went wide oh my god.

Once the nurse had finished caring for Camila and told me I could stay with her whilst she rang her mom we were in the room alone and she was still asleep.

I took this as my chance and rolled her sleeve up to her elbow and my mouth hung wide at the site there were so many I felt my eyes welling up at the thought of Camila hurting herself,

"What the hell are you doing"i heard Camila snap whilst she pulled her arm out of my reach I just stared at her in shock.

"Camila?"i said in disbelief "lauren"she mocked "why are you hurting yourself"i asked a little more angrily because she wasn't taking this serious.

"As if you care"she scoffed "it's stay away from me and I'll stay away from you I tried being your friend and you obviously didn't want to be mine you don't get to pick and choose you told that bitch about my dad and now you act as if you care about me well fuck you"she spat.

"Camila"i tried "no Lauren leave it"she tried shutting me up "no Camila I didn't tell Sarah about your dad I don't know how the fuck she knows! I couldn't be your friend because of Sarah didn't mean I didn't want to be and I do fucking care about you camz and don't try and tell me that I don't"i stood up my tears now falling.

She just shrugged "you couldn't care less"i mumbled "just tell me this do you want me to stay away from you?"i asked "Cause I will if you want me to just look me in the eyes and say it" I told her seriously she looked at me weirdly

Looking me dead in the eyes Camila said,