Skittles(chapter 14)

Waking up the next morning I felt real groggy and really weak I stood out of bed in my shorts and tank top and went into my bathroom looking at myself in the mirror I looked quit pale,

A few seconds later I found myself over the toilet throwing up, but it was mostly blood.

Standing up again I splashed water over my face and applied some make-up to my scars they seem to be getting lighter but still clear.

After I was done I headed for my phone to have received a message,

-from pez😘

Hey babe, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?x

I smiled at the text,

To pez😘

I'm sorry pez I'm not feeling well how about another time?x

I replied feeling bad for letting her down.

From pez😘

Aw,i hope your ok do you want me to come over?x

I smiled at the thoughtfulness

To pez😘

It's okay but thank you! I'll text you when I'm feeling better?x

From pez😘

Okay babe, I hope you get better if you need anything I'm only a text away!x

To pez😘

Thanks pez!x

And then I put my phone down

Walking down the stairs And sitting at the kitchen table I ran my hand threw my hair then put my head down groaned.

"What's wrong?"i jumped at the sound of a voice I turned to see a worried Lauren "you look awful"she stated I scoffed "thanks".

"No no I mean you look sick are you feeling. Okay?"she asked concerned I looked at her weird why is she pretending to care?

"I'll be fine"as I got up to walk away I felt real light headed and felt myself fall to be caught by something I looked up to see piercing green ones looking back "camz are you okay?"she asked I closed my eyes and groaned.

I felt her carrying me to somewhere then setting me down I opened my eyes to find myself in the living room.

"Stay here"she told me a walked out again.i closed my eyes because of my splitting head ach to be shook awake again.

"Camila take these"lauren told me handing me Advil "and I made you this"she told me handing me a ham sandwich I looked at her in disgust and shook my head.

"Camila this is why you feel sick and light headed you need to eat or it'll not go away just this sandwich"she told me glaring at me.

I looked from her to the sandwich and groaned in defeat taking the sandwich in my hands and staring at it in pure utter disgust.

I looked at Lauren and she nodded her head in encouragement I took a tiny bite and it felt like I was chewing glass.

By the end of the sandwich I was in tears but ate it all. I felt arms wrap around me and I felt safe and cried into her arms.

"I'm proud of you camz"i heard her whisper she is so frustrating one minute she hates me the next she cares then hates me and she's back to caring not happening .

I stood up abruptly "no Lauren"i glared at her she looked confused "what?"she asked "you don't get to fuck with my feelings either you care or you don't and so far you haven't so stop pretending to"i told her tears falling down my cheeks.

"Camz"she whispered standing up and placing her hand on my cheek I flinched abit "I'm not going to hurt you"she told me with hurt in her eyes she whipped away my tears with her thumb.

I sighed as She was about to open her mouth the doorbell rang.she huffed in annoyance "I'll get it"i mumbled making my way to the door. opening it to find perrie.

"Hey babe I know you told me not to come but I didn't want to sit and do nothing while your sick"she told me smiling I smiled at her "your so sweet"i whispered knowing we had an audience

"I brought a few DVDs and your favourite candy"she told me pulling out a packet of skittles I smiled,

"Actually her favourite candy is sour skittles not the plain ones"i heard behind me I turned to see Lauren glaring at perrie "oh sorry babe I can go get you some"i heard perrie.

I turned round quickly "no pez there both great candy as long as your here I don't care which candy is"i smiled and she grinned

"Let's go up to my room to start these DVDs then?"i smiled and she nodded "I'm going out"i heard Lauren say stepping past Lauren and leaving her porch I sighed and pulled perrie indoors.