Flirting(chapter37)

Continuing the great week everything's went so smooth and fine Iv really started to settle into my new apartment and Lauren comes over everyday after school to cheek on me.

But unfortunately I have to start back to school,

Lauren picked me up from my place and drove us to school.

Walking threw the halls was just like before with all the whispers and stares but like before Lauren held my hand and never left go.

Getting to my locker she dropped my hand "I'm not leaving you This time"she whispered in my ear then pecking my cheek,

Taking the books I needed for the day and putting them in my bag my eyes widened

"Shit Lauren the English paper"i started to panic but she started to laugh

"What's funny?"i asked confused

"I handed the paper in with both our names don't worry about it"she told me kissing my forehead.

I smiled closing my locker and heading to class

**

At lunch we all met up at our usual table and greeted each other sitting down.

I still don't eat at lunch it's not that I'm starving myself it's more that I'm uncomfortable eating in school lauren isn't thrilled about it but she agreed.

Hearing my phone buzz I pulled it out and read my message.

From Mahomie✌️

Hey mila x

To Mahomie✌️

Sup x

From Mahomie✌️

The sky you dummy, get some glasses x

To Mahomie✌️

Are you calling me blind?x

From Mahomie✌️

I know you are x

To Mahomie✌️

How come?x

From Mahomie✌️

Cause we are flirting and you arnt single x

I frowned at my phone before looking up at Lauren who was also frowning at my phone and a few seconds later she locked eyes with me.

Looking back at my phone I started texting.

To Mahomie✌️

We arnt flirting x

From Mahomie✌️

Then what is this?x

To Mahomie✌️

'This' is texting we arnt flirting I don't even know how to flirt I have a girlfriend and IM GAY!

From Mahomie✌️

I'm sorry mila I just thought...x

To Mahomie✌️

Just leave it just no this isn't flirting Austin!

Setting my phone into my bag after turning it on silent I turned to Lauren,

"Lauren"i started "it's fine camz"she told me coldly "then what's wrong?"i asked and she turned to me.

"That lil dickhead that's what's wrong"she snapped and the girls heads turned to us and frowned

"Who's a dickhead?"perrie asked "Austin"lauren spat "what's he done?"jade questioned "he thought Camila was flirting with him and thinks he has a chance"she hissed.

"Well luckily Milas as striaght as a circle"ally smiled making all the girls laugh including me.

"You know I love you right"i whispered to Lauren a few moments later she turned and locked eyes with me "and I love you"she told me leaning into kiss me but before. She could someone snorted and shouted "Lauren jaureguis a faggot" lauren narrowed her eyes and stood up.

As I turned I was met by everyone's stare including Sarah's "what's up jauregui cat got you tongue"sarah laughed i looked to Lauren and she was froze examining all the faces that looked our way.

Please god don't let her leave me again

After a few seconds she looked at me and locked eye contact she obviously was taking my expression in before taking a deep breathe and turning back to Sarah.

"Ya know what sarah?"lauren smiled "I am a faggot queer Bi homosexual what ever name you want to call me to label me I don't care because I'm proud"she added

"And I'm in love with Camila cabello and if any one has a problem with that sort it out because I don't give a fuck"she laughed oh my god I'm so proud of her!!

"It's disgusting"sarah hissed catching Lauren's attention "oh please everyone knows you slept with Lindsay Taylor the lesbian from the soft ball team sarah" Lauren snapped my eyes winded what?!

"Your such a hypocrite just because your scared of your own sexuality don't take it out on others I used to do that and I'm so sorry to anyone Iv hurt over the years"lauren told everyone,

Sarah dropped her lunch tray in the trash before running out at top speed and Lauren pulled me up out of my seat leaning in and kissing me.