Late night(chapter 24)

Stepping into the club called 'late night' it seems worse than the party's Lauren threw it's way louder and warmer but on a good note there isn't any horny teenagers running around.

Walking up to the bar perrie bent asked "what do you want to drink"she smirked I didn't really know what drinks there was honestly this was a first for me. I shrugged "whatever your having" I told her and she ordered them.

The bar tender handed her, our drinks and she made her way over to me and jade as ally came back with her and jades "do you guys not need ID?"i asked they all smirked, "jade is the oldest but looks the youngest that's why me and perrie always goes up to the bar"ally explained and I nodded.

Taking a sip Of whatever drink perrie had gotten me it was strong, and disgusting but I necked it anyway.

"Woah want another?"perrie questioned and I nodded smiling. she kissed my cheek and winked as she went to get me another.

"So are you two serious?"ally question I shrugged "I mean we only started dating and we haven't spoke about it"i told her, "she seems really happy I haven't seen her like this since" her eyes widened as she stopped speaking and looked to jade who was shaking her head.

I frowned "since when?" I question "it's nothing"jade told me quickly "no tell me"i turned to ally she sighed in defeat "perrie and jade had a thing" she told me,

I turned to jade a frowned "it's nothing to worry about tho"she told me "why'd you to break up?"i asked "I'm not ready to come out gay and she didn't want to sneak around anymore but she's still my bestfriend"she told me and I nodded as perrie came along with our drinks.

"What you guys talking about?" perrie questioned,

"Just how Camila found New Zealand"ally chirped in and I frowned perrie must of told them to keep her and jades past on the down low.

After a few more glasses of perries mystery drink I heard a song I liked and grabbed perries hand as I pulled her into the dance floor I tripped but she luckily caught me.

"Someone's a bit tipsy"she whispered in my ear but it didn't have the same effect it did when Lauren did it.

"You can't talk youv had more than me"i slurred "yea but I'm not a lightweight"she laughed as we made bit to the middle of the dance floor were we began to dance she is quite the dancer honestly she's amazing.even drunk.

After a few minutes I had to use the bathroom "pez I need to the toilet I'll be back in a minute"i told her and she nodded walking opposite directions I went to the bathroom.,

Once I had finished I walked out of the restroom looking for perrie and the girls.once I found ally at the bar buying more drinks I went up to her "hey mila you want another?"shr asked handing me one I took it without hesitation

"Thanks ally have you seen perrie?"i questioned "oh yea jade had a little to much to drink she took the or side for air"she told me I nodded "thanks" and walked to the front door.

Stepping outside the wind hit me and it was freezing I looked around for perrie and jade and couldn't spot them, I walked up the street abit and still no sign, turning to walk back I seen two people making out at the side of the club, then I realised it was perrie and jade.

My eyes widened and my stomach dropped, I moved forward slightly to make sure it was them and the click of my high heal on the ground must of interrupted them because they pulled away quickly, perries turned to look at me wide eyed.

"Camila"she started stepping forward I put my finger up to signal her to stop "dont"I spat and walked back down into the club and striaght to the bathroom. I locked myself In one of the stalls and stared at the door, I should be crying right?, I just feel betrayed I can't believe perrie would do that! I can't believe jade would do that.

I pulled my phone out of my purse and on to my contacts and clicked ring,

"Hello?"she answered sleepily and I burst into tears,

"Camz? are you crying what's wrong?" She asked suddenly awake. i shook my head crying.

"Camila what's happened?"she questioned again "lolo"i sobbed "where are you camila?" she asked her voice slightly lower than before.

I had to get over this stupid crush she will never love me she will never want me she doesn't care. and as if I was reading my thoughts out loud I slurred down the phone "you don't care",

"Your drunk" she sighed "what is wrong Camila were are you!"she demanded raising her voice over the phone which scared me slightly, but apparently the drink made me bold.

"In a club"i told her "which club" she asked obviously irritated "why do you wanna know?"i questioned "because I'm going to come get you" she told me and my eyes widened "but you don't care" I mumbled,

"Where is perrie?" she asked which made me stifle a sob "her tongue is probably still down jades throat!"i spat "what she cheating on you that fucking slut!"lauren hissed into the phone I was surprised at her anger.

"Camila were are you" she told me "in a club I told you" I bravely told her "for the love of god if you don't tell me where the fuck you are right now Camila" she snapped, which scared me more than anything.

"I'm in a club called late night"i told her quietly "I coming to get you"she told me and hung up.