Pudding and boobies

<Nervous- Shawn Mendes>

A couple blocks to your apartment
You told me to come inside
Caught me staring in your eyes
And I'm not usually like this
But I like what you're doing to me
Ah, what you're doing to me
I get a little bit nervous

<Changed- Bazzi>

I'm thinking all about the things you said
That shit is on repeat inside my head
Makin' me feel like a fool
Every sacrifice I made for you
For you, yeah

Now

SHE LOOKED BACK TO ME, her lips parting as I watched her lick the skin. "Oh god," I moaned as she smirked, standing up, wiping away the cum from her lips.

"Fuck, baby." I said, wiping the sweat from my forehead. My eyes scanned over the room, finding the pudding cup on my dresser. I reached over towards it, peeling the paper cap away and dipping my two fingers into them.

Olivia watched me chewing on her bottom lip. I motioned for her to come towards me, and the first thing I did was smear the chocolate over her boobs. She inhaled sharply as I dipped back into the pudding cup, then rubbed it over her nipples.

She started to moan as I pushed her to sit on my lap, lapping my tongue over the sweet taste of her skin and the pudding. My one hand cupped one mound while the other gripped her naked ass, pushing her closer against my dick. "Ethan." She whispered into the air as I brought the nipple between my teeth, rolling it back and forth.

I took a second to grab the pudding again, but she took control and dipped her fingers in the cup, then pressed the chocolate against her lips. She sucked on her fingers that was filled with the sweetness, then pressed them to my lips, pushing her thumb in, leaving her index to spread the rest on the bottom of my chin.

I rolled my tongue against the taste, brushing my teeth against her skin. She pulled out her fingers, smashing her lips against mine.

~~~

My eyes snapped open. Fuck fuck fuckity fuck! I got to stop these dreams! What the hell, Ethan!

I mean, at least this dream wasn't confusing per usual and was clear with the whole idea I'm fucking Olivia, but c'mon!

My first instinct was to eat my pudding to get her off my mind, but the second I sat up to grab it, my head flashed back to the dream.

"Oh shit." First she invaded my dreams and now ruins my favorite thing ever?! What the fuck!

I growled, dramatically smacking my head against my pillow and did a weird sigh/groan gargle into the air.

This isn't okay. At all.

Maybe I need to see her again to remember why I shouldn't have these thoughts. Yeah, I need to give her backpack back anyways. When I see her once more the haze on my mind will lift and everything will be okay!