Chapter 19- What Friends Are For

*****Jackson's point of view*****

I had made her cry.

The look she had given me when she had run away was enough to make my heart drop into my shoes. It was a look of complete disgust and sadness and anger.

I knew she had been overreacting, but I was still awful about it. By now everything had seemed messed up. I had hurt her, but she had also hurt me. It was all wild.

I sat down on the ground and leaned back against the railings of the deck on The Mansion. I put my head in my hands, not to cry, but to think of a way to fix things.

I heard the door open and shut loudly behind me and expected a staff member had come out tell me to go back into the meeting.

I turned my head and saw Tyson come and sit on the ground next to me. "Hey, man, you should get back to the meeting, it's still going on in there, you know. It didn't stop for you." He said, which was what I had expected. People often send Tyson to tell me to do things because they know I won't listen to the teachers.

"No, I don't think I am. I really don't want to be part of that. It's a lot of yelling and fighting when all of the kids are involved. I just can't take anymore of it." I replied sadly.

"So, you're upset about Rose. What's so special about this girl, Jackson? What makes her different than the rest?" He asked me. I sighed. "She has a big heart, Ty. That's a trait that's hard to find in magicians now-a-days. You know, when I first met her, she was so vulnerable, and she needed me, but since she got here, she hasn't. But her heart is still in there, bigger than the rest, I can tell."

I felt Tyson relax next to me. "She reminds you of Alex, doesn't she?" He asked me, reading my mind like he always could. I nodded solemnly. "You haven't been the same since she broke up with you, you know. Do you still like her? I thought you liked Rose."

"Ugh, Ty, you're making it worse. I don't even know who I like, how do you expect me to tell you?" He laughed. "It's not funny!" I yelled. "But it is. Obviously you still have feelings for Alex, but man, I've never seen you make such a fool of yourself around a girl than you do Rose, and even better she doesn't seem to notice." He said.

I smiled. "Hey! There's the Jackson I know! I was worried I'd never see that goofy grin again." I laughed, then I stood up. "Where are you going?" Tyson asked me abruptly as he stood up.

"To fix things with Rose." I said defiantly.

*****Author Note: Hello readers! I've been trying to get other point of views in for you guys, and I plan to do another chapter in Jackson's point of view, but I'm not sure about anyone else.

I'm sorry about all the drama, but I promise it will be over soon! 2 more chapters max! Then, we will get to see how Rose does in magic and fight training. I hope you are all excited to know what happens.

Also I want to thank you all for reading my book! I'm going to try to update more often and get more time to write. I will ask you to please, please, please tell other people about my book if you like it! I want to get my number of readers up!

So again thank you all and I hope you enjoy my book and if you do please spread the word!*****