Chapter 36- The Unfortionate Deal

"I don't want to fight you." I said. Michael Castor sneered. "Then it would be safe to say you're coming willingly? My guards can take care of you right now." Michael said.

I shook my head. "I don't want to do that either." Michael rolled his eyes. "Then what's your genius idea?" He asked sarcastically.

"That you leave now. You've already h-hurt Katrina and Jackson-" My voice broke. I took a deep breath. "You should leave before you hurt more people." I finished.

Michael laughed an evil, malicious laugh. "I will kill anyone who get in the way of me killing you." He spat. I turned away. That didn't sound so good to me.

"Your boy is still alive." Michael said. "If you come with me now, Jackson will live, and no other family or friends will be killed. I swear on my life." He said.

I looked at Jackson, limp on the ground. At Tyson and Bree and Marisa and my Michael who were all injured. At Rainy and Sky who were moving Jackson's body over to Tanner so he could start healing him. At Katrina, who was alive but the expression on her face looked like she would rather be dead than alive and in pain right now.

"Don't do it." Marisa mouthed. I turned away. We were flanked by Michael Castors army on all sides. Weak and outnumbered. "Okay. I'll go with you." I said before I could change my mind.

"No!" Rainy yelled. She and Sky came running at me, but I stood tall. I had to do this. For my new friends. For my family. I know I was new to this whole "hero" thing, but I knew this was right.

Two cloaked people held back my friends. Tanner stared at me, like he was trying to see into my mind, see if I had a plan. I didn't.

"Bye." Was the last thing I said.