Season 1

Hey This Is MrkJrkRcn And Welcome To This New Novel Of Mine...... For All Of Those Who Doesn't Know What Is The True Meaning Of Isagani...... Its Not Really A Word But Its A Name Of Such Kind Of Person....... On The Story..... It Will Be Known That Isagani Is Just A Pen Name...... Not A Real Name Of Someone...... Isagani Is Just A Name That Was Used To Hide The Real Identity Of Someone..... But Who Is He? Welcome The Star Of The Show And Other Cast That We Should Know.......

Hunter Montoya aka "Isagani" - Mark Jerick
He Is 3rd To The Eldest Son Of The Political Driven Family........ He Is A Kind Of A Person Who Is Motivated On His Own Passion And He Loves His Parents So Bad....... But How Will He Be Named As Isagani? Why Did He Named Himself As Isagani? Was There Something Wrong? He Also Loves His Parents And Siblings Especially His Father Who Is Also The Mayor Of Their City...

Hera dela Paz "Maria Clara" - Emily

Hera Is One Of The dela Paz Siblings...... But Before You Know Her More..... Who Are The dela Paz Siblings? Why Are They Involved In The Story? Well...... That Is What We Should Be Aware Of...... Hera Is The Youngest Of The dela Paz Siblings Who Lives In A Small Island Far Away From The City....... Why Are They Living There?

Tristan dela Paz "Basilio" - Johnny

He Is The Middle Sibling Or The 2nd To The Oldest Of The 3 dela Paz Siblings..... He Is The Most Kind Hearted Of All The Siblings And The Most Smart One...... He Is Also The Most
Dramatic One Cause He Is Truly Affected By The Past...... Well....... What Is That Past Anyway?

Troy dela Paz "Crispin" - Aaron

Troy Is The Eldest Among The Siblings..... He Is The Bravest, The Strongest And Somehow The Meanest Of The Siblings..... But He Isn't Bad Just Because Of Nothing...... There Is Always A Reason Why.......

Bridgette Arciello - Annie

She Is A Daughter Of The Montoya's Rival Family The "Arciello's"....... She Is Close Friends With Hunter Even Though Their Families Are Rivals...... She Is A Loyal Person And She Is The Kind Of Person Who Will Always Pick He Right Side.......

Ryan Arciello - Noah

He Is The Eldest Of All The Arciello Siblings..... He Is A Brave And A Loving Brother But To Other People Especially Hunter, He Is Not Kind....... He Is A Bit Envious Kind Of Person Who Wants To Get What He Likes.......

Robert Montoya - Brandon Flynn

He Is The Father Of The Montoya Siblings...... He Is Also The Mayor Who Is Loved By His People And Supporters... He Loves The City He Is Ruling On and He Wants The Best For Everyone... He Is Kind Even At His Rivals...... He Is Also A Loving Father And A Husband.....

Grace Montoya - Katherine Langford

She Is The Mother Of The Montoya Siblings..... She Is A Sweet Caring Mother And A Wife....... She Isn't The Kind Of Person Who Gives Up..... She Will Gonna Try Everything To Make Everything Okay......

Hernando Arciello - Robert Downey Jr.

He Is The Father Of The Arciello Siblings....... He Is The Rival Of Robert Arciello Who Has A Dark Plan In Putting Down Robert..... But What Is That Dark Plan? How Will He Do To Win Against Robert?

Terrence Montoya - Diego

He Is The Eldest Of All Montoya Siblings...... He Is The Strict Type Of Brother Who Wants The Best In Everything For His Siblings...... He Is A Bit Tempered One But Still A Kind Eldest Brother.....

Cristie Montoya - Lizzy

She Is The 2nd To The Eldest Sibling And The Old Girl Of The Montoya Siblings.. She Is Full Of Concerns And Really Loves Her Brothers Unconditionally....... He Cares So Much For Everyone.... Even Her Parents...

Hiker Montoya - William

He Is The 4th To The Eldest Brother Of The Montoya Siblings..... He Is The Closest One To Hunter Because Him And Hunter Had Some Good Times Together....... If Cristie Is Concerned With Everyone..... He Is More Concerned When It Comes To Hunter......

Dryson Montoya - Aidan

He Is The Youngest Of All Montoya Siblings..... He Is The Most Quiet One But Just Like Hunter, He Loves His Parents....... He Is Super Concerned More When It Comes To Robert And Grace...

Cyra Arciello - Andrea

She Is The 2nd To The Oldest Of The 3 Arciello Siblings.... She Is Totally Just Like His Brother Ryan Except For The Fact That She Also Hates Her Own Sister Bridgette......

Dr. Clara de Luna - Katy Perry

She Is The Most Popular Doctor In The City........ She Is A Kind Hearted Doctor And She Is Friends With Both Arciello And Montoya Family...... She Is Close With Grace But She Has Connections With Hernando..... But How?

Eng. Robert Lendon - Jason Derulo

He Is A Trusted Engineer Of Robert But Just Like Clara...... He Has Connections With Hernando? But How? What Is It?

Oh God! This Is So Exciting... Hold Tight Cause Isagani Is About To Start..... Ready For Revenge?
#IsaganiSeason1