Episode 52 : The Poisonous Warning

The Next Day, Hunter And The Others Started Travelling To The Harbor To Go To The Secret Factory Of The Lopez........
At The Van.......

Hera: Do You Think Jolo Can Successfully Take Down His Own Father And Brother?
Hunter: Why Hera? Don't You Believe In What He Can Do Just Because He Is Gay?
Hera: It Is Not That! It Is Just........ It's His Very Own Father.... He Cannot Attack His Very Own Father......
Hunter: I Am Not Using His Affection For Me But...... Yes It Is His Father But....... He Follows Me More.......
Hera: Oh Cmon Hunter........
James: I Agree With Hunter And Besides..... Jolo Volunteered Himself........
Tristan: Bro......
Hunter: Why Tris?
Tristan: Do You Like Jolo?
Hunter: (Eyes Widens) You Know What.... I Am Glad He Is Awat For Now Cause I Thought I Won't Gonna Hear Those Type Of Questions.......
Hera: You Are Just Jealous Tristan! Aren't You....
Tristan: No I Am Not......
Hunter: Well.... Glad He Is Not Here.... But If I Were Gay... I Liked Tristan More Than Him........
Troy: Ayieeee!!!!
Tristan: (Blushes) (Puts A Pillow In His Face) I Do Not Know Why I Am Blushing!
James: Well..... I Know The Reason Bro......
Hunter And James: He Is So Annoying Sometimes.... Hahahahahaha!!
Hera: What Is He Doing Anyway?
Hunter: Well....... I Gave Him A Sleeping Pill That Is Effective For One Day........ Conscience Won't Affect Him........

At The Mansion Of The Villegas........

Jolo: (Enters The Mansion)
*Mr. Lopez Approaches Jolo*
Mr. Lopez: Jolo..... Where Have You Been? I've Been So Worried About You.......
Jolo: (Looks At Mr. Lopez) Since When Have You Been Worried...... (Angry)
Jairus: (Enters The Room) Wow!!! Look Who Is Having A Comeback!!
Jolo: (Looks At Jairus) I Need To Have A Rest! (Angry) (About To Leave)
Jairus: (Looks At Mr. Lopez) Good Morning Dad......
Mr. Lopez: (Whispers To Jairus) Son... Did You Successfully Took The Poisonous Juice To The Arciello's?
Jolo: (Secretly Listens To Mr. Lopez And Jairus)
Jairus: Yes Dad.... I Did.....
Mr. Lopez: Good Work......... Soon, I Am Gonna Run As Mayor....... And It Is Time For Us To Rule........
Jolo: (In His Mind) I Knew It Was Something Bad..... I Need To Tell The Others!!! (Left)
Jairus: (Looks At Jolo) (Clenches His Fists) (In His Mind) Was He Listening?

At The Harbor, Hunter And The Others Are Now About To Board In His Very Own Yacht.........

Hunter: So.... All Things That We Will Use In The Factory Are In My Yacht.... Lets Now Sail.........
Tristan: Lets Go!!
*Everyone Enters The Yacht*
Hunter: (Starts The Engine) All Aboard!!!@
James: (Phone Is Ringing) Wait....... Who Is This???? (Takes His Phone) (Answers Call) Hello?
Jolo: James.... It Is Jolo...... (On The Line)
James: Oh Jolo!!
Hunter: What About Jolo?
Jolo: My Father And Brother Left A Poisonous Juice In Front Of The Arciello's......... I Do Not Know About Yoi But.... Bridgette Might Drink It... I Know How Much Hunter Cares For Bridgette!! Tell Hunter This Okay...... He Can Save Bridgette....... (Ends Call)
James: Okay?
Hunter: What Did He Say??
James: Remember Our Plan To Put A Poison Drink At The Arciello's? The Villegas' Really Did That!!
Tristan: Oh No......
Hunter: What?!
Troy: Are We Gonna Return???
Hunter: We Have No Time To Return....... We Have To Do This Today Cause The Sleeping Pill Only Last A Day.... But.... I Am Now Nervous Cause Bridgette Might Drink That Poison........ Let Them All Die... But Not Her!!
Troy: Why Not Call Bridgette......
Hunter: It Is Not The Time For Me To Appear Alive To Her......
Tristan: Then What Should We Do Now?
Hunter: Do It For Me James.... Text Bridgette..... But Do Not Give Her Reasons....... Just Tell Her That Do Not Drink A Juice Delivered By No One......
James: Okay...... I Will Now Tell Her That.....
Hera: (Looks At Hunter) You Really Care For Bridgette Huh?
Hunter: Why Hera? Are You Jealous???
Hera: (Flips Her Hair) No Way!!! You Are Low Key Gay!!!
Hunter: (Screams) What!!!????
Hera: Nothing! (Looks Away)

At The Mansion Of The Arciello's......... At The Kitchen.......

Cyra: (Cooking Pancakes) You Know What Luna.... You Need To Call Everybody Cause We Are Now About To Start Breakfast....
Luna: Sure.... Why Not?
Ryan: (Enters The Room) Good Morning.... Have You All Seen Dad????
Cyra: Oh Him? He Left Early........ He Is At Work I Guess.......
Luna: I Am Gonna Call Bridgette And Mozart Now.... (Left)
Mozart: (Carries A Package Of Orange Juice) Guys..... I Seen A Package In Front Of Our House.......
Cyra: What Package?
Mozart: (Opens The Box)
Ryan: (Takes Out Coverless Box Of Orange Juice) Wait...... No Cover.... Just A Plain Juice Box? (Opens A Box Of Juice)
Cyra: What Is Inside?
Ryan: Orange Juice.....
Cyra: Perfect.... We Will Drink These, This Breakfast..........l

At The Bedroom Of Bridgette.......

Bridgette: (Sleeping) (Playing With Her Phone)
Luna: (Enters The Room) Good Morning Bridgette!!!
Bridgette: (Looks At Luna) Luna?
Luna: Sorry If I Didn't Knock...... Breakfast Is Served.......
Bridgette: Oh......
Luna: Cmon... Cyra Cooked It........
Bridgette: Oh Her? If It Was Made By Her, I Do Not Wanma Eat It........
Luna: Oh Bridgette... Would You Always Hate Her?
Bridgette: I Only Hate Her Cause She Hates Me.......
Luna: Aww.... (Hugs Bridgette) Okay Okay.... I Do Not Wanna Force You To Be Friends With Your Sister But.... Do Not Worry...... Me..... Your Very Own Luna Will Be On Your Side...... Remember?
Bridgette: If That Is So..... Could You Help Me.... I Do Not Wanna Stay Here Anymore..... Find Me A Place To Stay......
Luna: Why?
Beidgette: I Wanna Find Hunter....... Please Luna! (Holds Luna)
Luna: Fine... (Smiles) We Have To Be Quiet.....
Bridgette: (Hugs Luna) Damn...... I Can Really Trust Of You... I Should've Asked You For It Before......
Luna: Bridgette...... We Are A Team Here....... Remember That..... I Believe That What You Say Is Always The Truth.......
Bridgette: (Smiles)
Luna: So... Breakfast?
Bridgette: Okay Okay... I Will Keep Up!
Luna: See Ya! (Left)
Bridgette: (Stands Up)
*Bridgette's Phone Vibrates*
Bridgette: Huh? (Takes Her Phone) (Sees A Message From James) Huh? James?

Messenger: James - Bridgette

James: Bridgette... I Wanna Warn You To Not Drink Or Accept A Juice From An Unknown Sender.......

-------

Bridgette: Unknown Sender? What? What Does He Means? (Left)

This Is So Exciting.... Will Someone Die From The Juice? Who? Mozart? Ryan? Luna? Bridgette???? Cyra?? Tune In...
#IsaganiThePoisonousWarning