Episode 49 : Good Against Evil V.S. Evil

The Next Day, At The Arciello's Mansion......... At The Office Of Hernando........

Hernando: (Looks At The Window)
*Ryan And Mozart Enters The Room*
Mozart: Um.. Uncle?
Ryan: Dad....
Hernando: (Looks At Mozart And Ryan) Oh..... Ryan... Mozart... What Are You Two Doing Here?
Ryan: We Just Want Another Relative Bonding... Do You Have Extra Money For Us?
Hernando: Anything For My Special Ones..... How Much Do You All Need?
Ryan: Any Much You Can Give Us.....
Hernando: (Opens His Safe) (Takes Some Cash) Okay... Here.......
Ryan: (Taps Mozart) Take The Money Bro....
Mozart: (Walks To The Table) (Sees The Poisonous Milk Of Hernando) Wow!!!! Where Did This Milk Come From?
Hernando: Hahaha... I Remember That You Really Love Fresh Milk Mozart..........
Mozart: So Can I Have One???
Hernando: (Grabs The Milks) No!!! (Screams)
Ryan: ...... (Nervous)
Mozart: Ugh.... Uncle???
Hernando: (Looks At Ryan)
Ryan: (Takes The Cash) Um... (Pulls Mozart) Bro... We Have To Go Now.... I Am Excited......
Mozart: Okay....
*Ryan And Mozart Left*
Hernando: (Shakes Himself) Thank God!! (Looks At The Milk) (In His Mind) I Need A Large Cylindrical Container So That It Will Look Like A Display More Than A Thing That The Kids Might Grab And Drink.........

At The Living Room.....

Luna: So....... Do You Think Mozart And Ryan Got The Money?
Cyra: Why Not Luna...... Dad Always Give........
Bridgette: (Watches TV) (Rolls Her Eyes Away)
*Mozart And Ryan Enters The Room*
Mozart: Shall We Go?
Cyra: (Jumps Happily) Yay!!! Lets Now Go!!
Luna: Wait... Bridgette.......
Cyra: Oh Cmon! (Rolls Her Eyes)
Bridgette: I Will Pass....
Ryan: Bridge..... You Know What... I Do Not Wanna Argue About This...
Bridgette: I Do Not Want Either....
Cyra: Let Her Stay! She Isn't What We Are Depending On.......
Ryan: Fine... If You Say So...
*Ryan, Cyra, Luna And Mozart Are Abour To Leave*
Mozart: Why Did Uncle Stop Me From Taking The Milk??
Ryan: (Looks At Mozart) Oh That?
Bridgette: (Feels Weird) Wait.... (Stands Up) What Milk Are You Talking About?
Ryan: (Looks At Bridgette)
Mozart: (Looks At Ryan) ???
Cyra: (Screams) Lets Now Go!!!!!
Luna: Girl....... Don't Need To Shout........
*Mozart, Luna And Cyra Left*
Ryan: (Looks At Bridgette)
Bridgette: I Just Wanna Ask....
Ryan: You Don't Need To Knoe....
Bridgette: What?! What Do You Mean...
Ryan: (In His Mind) Fuck! Why Did I Say That!
Bridgette: Ryan....
Ryan: (Left)
Bridgette: Wait Ryan!!! (Feels Suspicious) (Looks At The Office) (In Her Mind) What New Scheme From The Past Should I Know???

At The Mansion Of James'.......... At The Living Room........

Hera: So What Is The Full Plan?
Hunter: We Have To..... We Have To Divide The Work If We Wanna Make This Faster?
Hera: (Screams) So What Is It?
*Everyone Looks Seriously At Hera*
Troy: Um...... Hera... Shut Up?
Hera: Okay Okay.....
James: I Have A Suggestion.... Why Not Lets Give The Arciello's A Gift.....
Jolo: What Gift?
James: Well.... Mayor Robert Was Given A Poison Milk Remember..... Why Not Lets Give Hernando A Gift As A Fireback!!!
Jolo: And The Arciello's Will Think That It Came From The Family Of Mine...... And They Will Fight... Am I Right?
James: Wow!!! That Is An Additional Effect.... It Would Be A Good Plan.........
Hunter: No!!!!
Tristan: What Do You Mean No Hunter?
Hunter: I Do Not Wanma Say Yes To Thay Cause..... What If.... What If Bridgette Drinks That Milk!!!! I Do Not Want Her To Die Because Of My Revenge.... In Fact, I Am On The Point Of Almost Saving Her..........
Jolo: Damn.... You Have A Point.... So What?
Hunter: Our Aim Is Your Dad Jolo..... Him Only For Now......... Just Like Eng. Robert....... I Am Gonna Make Hernando Haunted Slowly By Killing Everyone Who Were Involved In Taking Down Dad.......
Hera: So What Is....
Tristan: (Looks At Hera)
Hera: (Scratches Her Head) I Just Wanna Know!!
Hunter: Jolo..... Can You Hurt Your Dad Physically?
Jolo: I..... I Will........ Why?
Hunter: You Will Stay At Your Home.... To Distract Your Father And Brother In Going To The Secret Company While Us...... All Of Us...... We Will Gonna Sneak In The Company........ We Are Gonna Plan Everything There... If How Are We Gonna Make Your Dad Suffer...........
Jolo: Okay Okay.... That Is A Good Idea......
Troy: So..... How About Our Part... Can We Divide Our Work Now?
Hunter: Us Boys? Obviously... We Are Gonna Fight Every Guards.......
Jolo: And The Older Factory Workers....
Hunter: Yeah.... Even The Older Facory Workers... If They Fight Us... We Have To Fight Back.......
Hera: How About Me?
Hunter: You Are Gonna Save The Hostages.. Marianne And The Others.......... Do Not Worry..... James Will Be Beside You........
James: Okay Okay..... Got It...........
Hunter: Jolo.... We Have To Stay There For A Whole Day... Can You Handle It?
Jolo: For You Hunter..... I Will.......
Tristan: (Smiles)
Hunter: Well........ Thanks Jolo..... I Know This Is Gonna Be Hars For You... I Do Not Even Wanna Pressure You But... It's The So Far Easiest Way...... And You Are The Only One Who Can Distract People Inside Your Own House.......
Jolo: I Do Not Feel Any Pressure.... I Am Excited To Show That I Can Be Strong.... I Can Be Even Better Than Them.......
Tristan: That Is The Spirit Bro!!!
Hunter: So.... (Sets Down His Hand) Are We Ready?
*Everyone Puts Their Hands Above Hunter*
Everyone: We Are Ready!!!!

At The Mansion Of The Villegas..........

Mr. Lopez: So Son...... Are You Done With Your Project......
Jairus: Oh Dad..... I Can Be What You Are....... (Shows A Container Of Juice) This Juice? This Is Not Just An Ordinary Juice....... There Is A Chemical That Will Foam The Shit Out Of Them In Just 5 Seconds......
Mr. Lopez: (Pats Jairus' Head) Good Son!!!! We Need To Deliver It To Them As Soon As Possible And See All Of Them Fall Into Pieces..........
Jairus: I Am So Excited Dad!!!
Mr. Lopez: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Villegas Will Gonna Rule Soon!!!

This Is Gonna Be Good Against Two Evil Families That Are Also Evil With Each Other..... Are You Ready? I Am Ready.....
#IsaganiGoodAgainstEvilVSEvil