Episode 25 : The Unfinished Bridge

Its Now Monday...... At The Mansion Of The Arciello's........ At The Living Room.......

Bridgette: (Eating) (Watches TV)
Luna: (Approaches Bridgette) Bridge! Hey! Good Morning!
Bridgette: Oh Hi Luna.... (Serious)
Luna: (Sits Next To Bridgette) Bridge!!
Bridgette: What?
Luna: Why Is That..... You Look So Serious?? You Suppose To Be Like...... OMG Girl! What's Up! How's Life.... I Really Fucking Missed You;
Bridgette: (Looks At Luna) Do I Speak Like That Before?
Luna: (Turns Serious) Now You Look Weird....... Hmm.... Bridgette...... Is This You? Girl! You Are The Type Of Girl Who Is Happy... Why Speaking Like That!
Bridgette: Sorry Luna But This Is Now Me....... And Besides..... You Even Know Why You Are Here Right? Cause Our Family Is A Bullshit Here!
Luna: Seriously? Girl!? You Are Gonna Curse At Our Family?!!
Bridgette: Why? Why Not Curse If Our Family Curses People But....... This Family Does It Secretly!
Luna: Girl! I Don't Know What You Mean..... What Is Happening To This Family Of Ours!?
Bridgette: (Stands Up) Girl..... I Am Sorry But Its Too Early To Let You Know About This..... And Besides.... I Don't Wanna Get You In Trouble In Case..... I Will Get In Trouble.... (Left)
Luna: Hey Bridge! Wait......

At James' Mansion......... At The Poolside........

Hunter: (Stares At The Pool) (Remembers Something)

A Flashback Shows Years Ago When Hunter's Father Robert Took Him And Hiker To The Bridge's Construction Site....... At The Car.....

Hiker: Dad? Are We Almost There?
Hunter: Yeah Dad.... Where Are We Going Anyway?
Robert: Why Would I Say Sons? Its A Surprise....... And.... (Stops The Car) We Are Almost There I Guess...........
Hiker: Dad..... Will It Be Fun There?
Robert: Not Really But..... I Am Sure That Its Gonna Be Beautiful For You Two!
Hunter: (Smiles) So Excited Dad.........

After A Few Minutes....... At The Bridge....

Robert: (Stops The Car) Here We Are? (Opens The Door) (Walks Outside The Car)
*Hunter And Hiker Walks Outside The Car*
Robert: So What Do You Think Guys......
Hunter: Wow! (Looks Around) This Place Is So Huge! Is This One Of Your Projects Dad? It Seems Like One.......
Robert: Yeah Son.... I Made This So That....... People Can Get To Another Island Without Using Boats Which Is Dangerous To Do Here........
Hiker: This Is So Big....... Its Like.... Minecraft In Real Life.....
Hunter: Yeah Hiker...... Literally!
Eng. Rob: Sir Robert.... I See You Brought Your  2 Babies Here With You.....
Robert: Yeah.... They Are Hunter And Hiker...... Say Hi.... Little Ones......
Hunter: Hi...
Hiker: Hi!!!!!
Robert: So..... How Many Days Are We Gonna Wait Till This Bridge Will Be Fully Formed?
Eng. Rob: 4 Months.......
Robert: So Close..... I Am Excited.... And.... Rob..... I Am Trusting You So Big With This....... This Is One Of The Biggest Things I Can Do To This City........
Eng. Rob: (Nervous) (In His Mind) (Feels Bad For Himself)
Hunter: (Jumps On The Bridge) (Feels A Shake) Huh?
Eng. Rob: You Can Trust Me..... (Nervous) I Will Make You Proud Bout This..... (Turns Around)
Hiker: Is This Place Cool Hunt?
Hunter: (Murmurs) Is This Place Safe? Where Is This Even Made? (Looks At The Structure)
Eng. Rob: (Hears Hunter) (Nervous) (In His Mind) This Kid Can Feel Easily! (Left)
Hunter: (Looks Suspiciously At Eng. Rob)
Robert: (Strokes Hiker And Hunter's Hair) Want To Take Photos Around? I Know Its Your Hobby!
Hiker: Sure...
Hunter: (Steps Back) I'll Be In The Car....... (Left)
Robert: Son?!
Hiker; Is He Okay Dad?
Robert; I Guess I Never Knew He Is Afraid Of Heights..........
Hiker: ......

Back At Present.....

*Tristan And James Approaches Hunter*
James: Hunter....... You Know..... You Don't Really Have To Take This Seriously You Know....
Tristan: Hunter.... Please Forgive My Sister..... She Didn't Mean To... She Just Wants Happiness Cause...... She Never Seen You So Happy.......
Hunter: You Know Guys...... Its Not That I Am Really Mad At Her And.... Besides....... I Can Thank Her For Making Me Mad Cause...... Everytime I Get Mad.... I Imagine All Of My Past With My Dad And That Makes Me Happy Inside..... That There's Still Memories That I Can Remember Everytime I Am Sad...... And..... Since Dad Is Not Here Yet....... I Am Only Relying To The Past..... And..... Past Can Help Me To Get To What Might Come Next.......
James: What Do You Mean?
Hunter: I Am Planning To Take My First Swing.....
Tristan: How?
Hunter: Can We Go Somewhere? I Am Gonna Show You Guys Something........
James: Sure..... Anything You Want.... Lets Go.......

Hunter, Tristan, James Called Out Hera And Troy Cause They Are About To Go Somewhere Around Celestino City........
At The Car.......

Hera: (Looks Around) So.... Where Are We Going?
Tristan: Hunter Doesn't Want To Say Anything About It...... Lets Just Wait And See.....
James: (Looks At Hunter)
Hunter: (Stares Outside The Car)
James: (In His Mind) Hunter Is So Brave...... No Wonder If I Will Idolize Him....... He Is So Different Now But The Way He Changed Is A Good Way.....
Hunter: (In His Mind) God...... I Hope You Forgive Me As I Start To Plan My Death List...... I Know I Have No Rights To Take Anyone's Life But....... They Never Had The Rights To Take Dad....... I Am Just Gonna Take Back What They Did To Dad.........

After A Few Minutes..... They Finally Reached The Unfinished Bridge......

*Everyone Walks Out Of The Bridge*
Hunter: Be Careful........ Remember......... This Bridge Is Broken...... (Walks To The Broken Edge Of The Bridge)
Troy: (Looks Down To The Water) Damn! London Bridge Is Falling Down!
Tristan: What Is This Hunter?
Hera: Is This Something Yours?
Hunter: This Is......
James: Your Father's Bridge Right?
Hunter: Yeah It Is..... And This Broke Not Because It Was Unexpected To Break.....
Hera: Then How Was This Broken?
Hunter: It Might Be Planned............ And Was Expected To Break........
James: I Agree......
Troy: How Could That Be True?
Hunter: Engineer Robert Lendon....... He Is A Person Of Hernando Arciello......... That's Easy To Understand...... Whoever Who's With Hernando Is Also Like Hernando.....
Tristan: So What Do You Want To Do About It? Its Like..... You Are Telling His Name Like You Have A Schematic Plan......
Hunter: Why Not Anyway? (Stares Seriously At The Other End Of The Bridge) (Sees A Silhouette Of A Person)

At The Other End Of The Bridge.... At Sta. Monica....... Hiker Was About To Go Home And He Dropped By At The Unfinished Bridge......

Hiker: (Feels Sad) I Miss You Dad..... Brother... (Tears Falls On His Face) (Sees A Silhouette Of A Person At The Other Side Of The Bridge) (Feels Familiar) Brother? I Hope Its You.....

Damn! This Is Exciting...... Ready For The First Swing..... Tune In....
#IsaganiTheUnfinishedBridge