Episode 14 : Surviving Without Them

The Next Day...... At The Seaside.......

Hunter: (Sleeping)
Tristan: (Sleeping)
Hera; (Approaches Hunter And Tristan) What The Hell!!!! Do You Two Know That We Have A Hut?
Hunter: (Yawns) (Wakes Up)
Tristan: (Wakes Up) Where Are We?
Hera: Seaside......
Hunter: Oh Shit! We Slept Here.....
Tristan: Hahahaha.... I Guess.... But Its Not My First Time To Sleep Here..... I Always Sleep Here When I Feel Alone......
Hera: ......
Hunter: You Have A Creative Mind....... This Is Really A Great Place To Think Though.......
Tristan: (Smiles)
Hera: Would You Two Take A Bath?! Or Wash? Cause..... (Rolls Her Eyes) There Are No Bathtubs Here.....
Hunter: Yeah Yeah.... Hahaha....
Hera: There Is A Shower At The Back Of The Hut....
Tristan: You Can Wear My Clothes..... (Looks At Hunter's Body) Luckily We Have The Same Height.... And We Are Both...... Sexy.... Hahaha.......
Hera: Ugh! (Rolls Her Eyes) (Left)
Hunter: You Go First Tristan?
Tristan: No..... Be Our Guest........
Hunter: Sure..... Thanks..... (Left)

Hunter Went Straight To The Bath Place......

Hunter: (Looks At The Wooden Bath Place) What The....... (Looks Around) Its Seems Like There Won't Be Anyone To Peak Me........ (Enters The Bath Place) (Shuts The Door) (Takes Off His Clothes)

At The Hut.......

Tristan: (Enters The Hut) Where Is Brother?
Hera: Who Knows Where That Boy Goes? I Don't Know..... Why'd You Ask?
Tristan: Nothing......
Hera: (Takes Her Towel) Whatever..... I Am Gonna Go Take A Bath Now.......
Tristan: Sure.....
Hera: (Left)

At The Bath Place.......

Hunter: (Soaps His Body) (The Soap Slides From His Hand) (The Soap Fells Down);Oh Shit! (Goes Down)
Hera: (Walks To The Bath Place) (Opens The Door)
Hunter: (Looks At Hera) Ahhhhhhhhh! (Screams) (Covers His Dick) What The Fuck! (Scared)
Hera: (Closes Her Eyes) (Screams) Ahhhhhhhhh! What The! No! I Didn't Saw Anything...
Hunter: (Closes The Door)
*Tristan And Troy Approaches Hera*
Troy: What Is Happening Here?
Tristan: What Happened?
Hunter; She Opened The Door!
Hera: I Taught There Were No People....... You Were...... Oh My God!!!!!! You Went Down For Me To Think There Were No Person Inside....... And... In That Way...... I Will Take Of My Clothes And You Will See....
Hunter: The Fuck! I Will Not Do That.....
Tristan: Hera..... Its Your Fault Anyway!
Troy: What Tristan?
Hera: What The Hell! Its Still My Fault!
Tristan: You Told Us To Take A Shower...... And Now....... This Happened? You Don't Have To Complain Because You Told Us So.......
Hera: Argh! Whatever! I Didn't See Anything?! (Left)
Troy: Tristan...... You Are Protecting This Person From Us?
Tristan: I Am Not Protecting Him...... Its A Fact.... Hera Told Us To Take A Shower....... Then She Forgot It..... And Because Of It.... She Was About To Take A Shower Even Though Saji Was There....
Troy: But Still.....
Hunter: .........
Tristan: Troy.......
Troy: What The Fuck! Am I Still The Wrong?! I Am Just Protecting You! The Government Won't Gonna Help Us Anymore.... Even The Citizens....... They All Hate Us!
Hunter: (Listens To Troy) (In His Mind) Wait....... Government? What's With Government?
Tristan: Troy! He Is Kind!
Troy; Whatever! Fuck It! Whatever You Want To Believe Then Go....... Just Wait And Realize That I Was Right..... (Left)
Hunter: (Feels Sad)
Tristan: (Feels Sad) Saji..... I Am So Sorry.......
Hunter: No Tristan..... It Is Okay.......

At The Montoya's Mansion...... At The Pool Side.......

Dr. Clara: Grace..... I Am Really Sorry For What Happened To Hunter.....
Grace: I Don't Know Why He Did Such A Thing........ What Was He Coming For Anyway?
Dr. Clara: Grace.....
Grace: (Crying) I Should've Been Strong For Him....... I Should've Find His Dad For Him To Not Do This...
Dr. Clara: (Feels A Little Guilt)
Grace; Do You Think He Will Return?
Dr. Clara; (Looks At Grace) I Can't Really Say But As I See Hunter..... He Isn't The Person Who Will Gonna Give This Things Up..... He Is An Positively Aggressive Type Of Boy..... Everyone Loves Him..........
*Hiker And Cristie Enters The Pool Yard*
Hiker: (Sees Dr. Clara)
Cristie: (Approaches Dr. Clara) Oh My Gosh! I Missed You Doc!
Dr. Clara: Me Too Cristie..... Its Been Months Since I Last Visited Here......... Well...... Doctor Work Should Be The Priority..... You Know.....
Cristie: Yeah...... I Know......
Grace: (Sees Hiker) Oh Hiker! Come Here.... Greet Your Godmother.....
Cristie: Yeah Hiker....
Hiker: (Looks Serious At Dr. Clara) (In His Mind) Brother Said All Of The People At The Meeting Has Something To Do With Dad's Disappearance...
Dr. Clara: (Looking At Hiker) (Feels Nervous)
Grace: Hiker!
Hiker: (Left)
Cristie: Wait Hiker!
Grace: (Feels Sad) Since Robert Was Gone..... Hunter Was Acting Like This Every Year..... Now That Hunter Was Gone...... Hiker Is Starting To Act The Same Thing That Hunter Did Before.........
Dr. Clara: (Feels Sad)
Cristie: Well..... They Are The Closest One Alright.......
Grace: Yeah They Were... Them 3 Were Giving The Happiness In This House Before....... (Remembers Something)

A Flashback Shows Younger Hunter, Hiker And Their Dad Robert Having Fun....... At The Living Hall...

Hunter; (Feels Bored) Its A Sunday Afternoon And Dad Should Be Here.....
Hiker: I Know Brother........ But Its His Job Running The City Alright.......
Hunter: But Still..... My Wish For Dad Is To Step Down On His Job And Focus On Us Instead.... I Rather Want....
Grace: (Enters The Living Hall) (Listens To Hunter)
Hunter: I Rather Want A Simple Small Family At Least Fun...... Than This Big Mansion With Few People Living Inside And The Parents Are Always At Work...
Robert: (Sneaks At The Living Room) (Looks At Grace)
Grace: (Smiles)
Robert: (Puts A CD To The DVD) (Plays The DVD)
*Music Occurs*
Hunter: Dad? (Looks At Robert)
Hiker: (Looks At Robert) Dad! I Taught You Have Work!?
Robert: I Am Already Done..... (Starts Dancing) And Its Just For You Guys!
Hunter; (Smiles) Dad.... Stop Dancing....
Robert: Oh Cmon+ I Know You Guys Want.... (Starts Dancing)
*Hunter And Hiker Starts Dancing*
Grace: (Smiles)
Hunter: (Pulls Grace) (Pushes To Robert) Mom! Dance!
Grace: Hahaha... Sure......
*Everyone Is Dancing*
Hunter: (Smiles At Grace And Robert)

Back At Present......

Grace: (Tears Falls On Her Face)
Dr. Clara: (Feels Sad) (In Her Mind) I Am Sorry....
Cristie: Mom! (Hugs Grace) I Am Here.... We Are All Here.....

At Night.... At Lucia..... Inside The Hut.......

Tristan: (Yawns) So Saji! Sleep Now Okay?
Hunter: Sure...... (Smiles) Brother.......
Tristan: (Smiles) Can I Hug This Brother To Sleep?
Hunter: Yeah.....
Tristan: (Hugs Hunter) (Sleeps)
Hunter: (In His Mind) What's With The Government......... What Did They Do To You?

Last 6 Episodes Of This Season...... This Season Gave Us Full Excitement....
#IsaganiSurvivingWithoutThem