Episode 47 : Saving The Slaved

The Next Day, At The Bedroom Of Hunter, Tristan And Jolo.........

Tristan: (Yawns) (Wakes Up)
Jolo: (Folding Hunter And Tristan's Clothes) (Sees Tristan Waking Up) Oh.... Good Morning Tris....
Tristan: (Looks At Jolo) Oh Hey Jolo..... What Are You Doing With Our Clothes?
Jolo: Well..... I Don't Know Why I Was The First One To Wake Up Today And I Got Bored....... I Tried To Find Something For Me To Not Get Bored That Is Why I Took Your Clean Clothes Out Of The Dryer......
Tristan: Oh Jolo.... You Do Not Have To Do This....... You Are A Person Who Doesn't Deserve This Work...... I Should Be The One Doing That Cause We Owe Hunter Big........ And James......
Jolo: Oh Tristan.... I Heard About What Happened To You And Your Siblings And...... Maybe Its Right To Be Humble........ And Give Credit On The Ones Who Helped You But I Believe Hunter Doesn't Want This For You........ We Can All Clean Clothes, We Can All Fold The Clothes, Whether You Are Rich Or Not..... We Do This Because We Want To Do This....... You Shouldn't Tell That This One Is For Poor Ones, Besides You Are Rich In Love And Happiness.... (Smiles) And...... You Know What.... You Are So Special....
Tristan: Special? How?
Jolo: Hunter Is So Much Concerned About You And Your Siblings....... It Is Like...... He Treats You Not Like A Person Who Needs Help But..... He Treats You Like..... (Smiles) You Have Been There For Him For A Long Time......
Tristan: Wow! (Smiles) Hunter Would Never Say That....
Jolo: Hunter Is A Quiet Person......... He Never Says It In Front Of A Person But That Doesn't Mean He Backstabs....... That Is His Own Way Of Showing His Love And Respect To The People Around Him...... And You Know What.... I Am A Bit Jealous.....
Tristan: Wait What? Jealous? Hahahaha... How?
Jolo: That! The Way He Is Concerned About You... I Am Happy And Jealous At The Same Time...
Tristan: Jolo... Don't Be..... Cause I Saw A Big Smile On Hunter's Face Once He Saw You....... He Is Complete Already But You Made Him More Complete.... You Are The Original...... You Shouldn't Be Jealous.....
Jolo: But You Are His Priority...... And In Fact, Because You And Your Siblings Are His Priority..... Me And James Prioritizes You...... (Smiles) And I Am Happy To Help........ We Are One Family Here... Even If This Mission Ends....... We Will Still Be Together......... As A Team......
Tristan: (Smiles) Now I Know More Why You, James And Hunter Are Friends.... You Have The Same Thoughts.... Thank You For That!!!
Jolo: (Smiles) This Will Be Awkward But I Want A Hug.....
Tristan: Why Not? (Smiles) (Hugs Jolo)
Jolo: (Hugs Tristan) Aww....
Hunter: (Peeks At Tristan And Jolo) (Smiles)

After A Few Minutes........ Hunter And The Others Are Almost At The Harbor That Goes To The Secret Factory Of The Villegas'........

James: (Driving) So.... What Sea Transportation Are We Gonna Use?
Hunter: Do Not Worry James...... I Am Now Calling My People To Bring My Yacht......
Jolo: Hunter..... You Do Not Have To Call..... I Have My Yacht...
Hunter: Jolo...... It Is Fine.... You Do Not Have To Waste Your Yacht... And Besides...... This Mission Is My Responsibility.......
Jolo: It Is Our Responsibility Hunter......
Tristan: (Looks At Jolo And Hunter)
Hera: (Looks At Tristan) (In Her Mind) Is My Brother Jealous?
Troy: Bro Hunter... Jolo Is Right.... And.... By That.... We Do Not Have To Wait Anymore....
James: Troy Has A Point...... If We Take Long Here.. Someone Might Find Us.......
Hunter: Is It Okay?
Jolo: It Is Really Okay?
Hunter: Then What Do You Say?
James: Lets Now Get Your Yacht On The Work.........
Jolo: Lets Go!!!
*James, Jolo And Hunter Left*
Hera: Tristan... Are You Jealous That Jolo And Hunter Are Getting Closer?
Tristan: Me??! Me And Jolo Are Real Okay?
Hera: Eyy... (Elbows Tristan) Yoi Can Tell Us... Cmon!!!
Tristan: (Angry) I Am Fine Hera.... If I Get Mad Today, Its Not Because I Am Jealous But Its You Being Annoying......... (Left)
Troy: Hera? Messed Up? Again? Really?
Hera: (Rolls Her Eyes Away)

After A Few Minutes....... They Started Travelling With The Yacht..... As They Were About To Land In The Factory......

Hera: (Sees The Factory) Damn... That Factory Is Scary.......
Tristan: You Really Have A Cool Yacht Here Jolo....
Jolo: Thanks...
Hunter: Wait.... Jolo.... I Thought Your Dad Never Supported You? Did He Brought This?
Jolo: So Close.... But I Worked Hard For This Yacht..... Everything That Is Owned By Me Was Never Given By Dad..... It Was All My Blood, Sweat And Tears.....
Troy: Well..... I Guess You Are A Smart Person...
Hunter: Well Jolo And James Are Smart......... That Is Why I Got To Be Friends With Them..... I Am So Amazed By Them....
James: Oh Cmon Hunter...... You Are The Smartest One.....
Hunter: We Are All Smart Here Duh!!
Tristan: Hahaha........

After A Few Minutes..... They Are Now Inside The Quiet Secret Factory.....

Hera: Why Is It Smelly Here?
Troy: It Smells Dead......
Jolo: (Feels Sad) I Am Sorry........ But It Is Really The Smell Of Dead.....
Hunter: What?
Jolo: I Knew They Were Abusing Kids To Work Here And If They Try To Escape..... They Kill Them........ And Throw It Back To The Cellar Where The Other Children Are Still Trapped......
James: That Was So Much Brutal!!!
Jolo: Sorry Guys...... I Never Done Anything.....
Hunter: It Is Not Your Fault Jolo..... What Matters Is That We Can Save The Ones Who Are Still There.......
Jolo: Speaking Of There...... Here We Are..... (Looks At The Cellar)
Marianne: (Looks At Jolo) Jolo? (Stands Up)
Jolo: Oh Hi Guys...... Its Been Months Since I Visited Here.... I Am Sorry If My Dad Tried To Kill Some Of Your Friends.......
Troy: They Know You Jolo?
Jolo: I Tried To Save Them But Everything Were Only Words... I Never Granted Them Cause I Can't.... I Am To Small Compared To Dad....... And...... They Never Allowed Me Since They Thought I Am Starting To Be Friends With Them........
Hunter: Ugh... (Looks At Marianne) What Is Your Name?
Marianne: Marianne...... Are... Are... Are You Gonna Save Me? Save Us?
Hunter: (Smiles) Yes...... Hunter Montoya Is Here To Save You All....
*Everyone Inside The Cellar Screams Happily*
Tristan: ........
Jolo: But We Need To Be Quiet........
Marianne: Wait... You Are A Montoya?
Hunter: Yes... Why?
Marianne: (Eyes Widens) (In Her Mind) They Are The Family That Made Mr. Lopez Force Us To Make The Poisonous Milk.......

Yes.... Marianne Will Possibly Gonna Be A Big Help In Taking Down Mr. Lopez... But How?
#IsaganiSavingTheSlaved