Episode 13 : The Brothers

The Next Day.... At The Lucia Island...... At The Hut.....

Tristan: (Wakes Up) Good Morning... (Stretches His Arm) Saji......
Hera: (Wakes Up) Seriously.... I Had Notice That You Call Isagani As Saji.....
Tristan: Why Not.... His Name Is Too Long And Exotic....... Wait... (Looks Everywhere) Where Is Saji?
Hera: I Don't Know..... We Just Woke Up..... Remember?
Troy: (Enters The Hut) Good Morning Everyone...
Tristan: Oh Hi Troy.... Have You Seen Saji?
Troy: Saji? What The Fuck?!
Hera: I Know Right.....
Troy: He Is Outside At The Seaside I Guess...... Just Like What You Always Do.... He Is Staring At The Sea....... And I Don't Give A Fuck..
Tristan: Wait..... I Just Notice Troy That You Hate Him....... Why Is That So?
Troy: Tristan... He Is A Citizen..... A Person From The City..... Do You Think We Should Trust People Like Him?
Tristan: Y...
Troy; No Tristan! No Citizen Helped Us....
Tristan: They Were Scared Of The Government...... That Is Why They Didn't Help Us......
Troy: But Still...... Look At Him...... He Doesn't Look Like He Is Honest.... Isagani? Seriously? What Do You Think About His Name? Is He Saying The Truth? Is He Really Named Isagani? He Didn't Even Told His Last Name.....
Tristan: What Us Your Problem? (Angry)
Troy; You! Why Are You Keep Trusting Those Kind Of People That Once Had Left Us!
Tristan: (Crying) Remember Troy...... They Never Left Us........ You Were The First One To Give Up On The Government.... You Never Fought For Our Rights......
Hera: Hey You Two! Stop It........
Tristan: If You Don't Care About The Government........ Well..... I Do Care About It...... And I Believe That There Will Be Always Someone Who Will Help Me! And I Won't Expect It Will Be Him But....... I Am Hoping...... He Is Kind..... He Is Friendly..... (Left)
Troy: (Looks Angry At Tristan Leaving) I Know We Are Now Okay But This Is What I Hate Most About Him....... He Keeps Hoping For Nothing...
Hera: (Feels Sad) Troy....... Just Let Tristan Give Himself  A Try.....
Troy: I Am Just Concerned..... What If That Isagani Is A Spy And Since We Are Informal Settlers Here...... He Will Tell The Government.......
Hera: Troy...... Just Give Tristan A Chance....... He Is Now A Grown Up Like You Anyway.... And He Is A Friendly Person......
Troy: .......

At The Seaside......

Hunter: (Stares At The Sea) (In His Mind) How Can I Leave This Place Now?? (Looks Around)
Tristan: (Approaches Hunter) Oh Hi Saji..... Good Morning...
Hunter: Good Morning To You Too......
Tristan: Why Are You Here?
Hunter: Nothing...... I Am Just Enjoying The View Of The Sea......
Tristan: Wait.... I Know......You Are Getting Bored Of This Place Huh?
Hunter: Now Tristan.... The Truth Is..... I Really Love To Be Shipwrecked In Some Sort Of Places....... Like This One.....
Tristan: So Are You Really Fine?
Hunter: It Is Almost Fine..... (Feels Sad) But I Am Missing My Brother........
Tristan: You Two Are Close Huh?
Hunter: Super Close..... Me And Him Are Dad's Favorite...... We Never Get Jealous If Dad Is Either With One Of Us....... Cause Hahaha.... We Aren't Even Apart....... We Are Always Together.....
Tristan: Good For You....... You Know What....... Me And Troy Weren't Really Close...... We Just Made Up The Day Before We Saw You Here.......
Hunter: What Do You Mean Tristan?
Tristan: (Sits On The Sand)
Hunter: (Sits Next To Tristan)
Tristan: I Can't Claim This But....... Dad's Favorite Was.... I Guess... It Was Me....... And Since Dad Had More Time With Me..... Troy Got Mad At Me.......
Hunter: Where Is Your Dad Anyway?
Tristan: Dad And Mom Are Now Dead.......
Hunter: I Am Sorry..... (Feels Sad)
Tristan: I Know Me And Troy Are A Bit Okay But...... I Still Can't Feel The Love Of The Brother........ (Crying)
Hunter: I Can Be Your Brother........
Tristan: But We Don't Have The Same Blood....
Hunter: Do We Need To Have The Same Blood? And Tristan..... We Are Now Friends....... (Hold Tristan's Hand)
Tristan: (Smiles) (Squishes Hunter's Hand) Really?
Hunter: (Hugs Tristan) You Are Also Like My Brother........
Tristan: (Hugs Hunter) (Smiles)
Hunter: Do Not Worry....... I Am Here......
Tristan: Sure......
*Troy And Hera Are About To Approach Tristan*
Troy: (Sees Tristan Hugging Hunter) (Angry)
Hera: (Sees Tristan Hugging Hunter) (Feels Sad) (Looks At Troy)
Troy: (Left)
Hera; Wait Troy..... Don't....... (Looks At Tristan Smiling At Hunter)

At Afternoon........ In The Arciello's Mansion In
Celestino....... At The Living Hall.......

Hernando: (Packing His Things)
Cyra: (Approaches Hernando) Dad.... Where Are You Going?
Troy: You Are Leaving?
Bridgette: (Sneaks In) (Listens To Hernando)
Hernando; Back To Sta. Monica..... Well...... I Am The Mayor......
Cyra: But What About Us?
Troy: Dad...... The Montoya's...... Since Hunter Is Gone After The Time We Left...... They Might Think We Have Something To Do With It........
Hernando: (Taps Troy's Head) Son.... They Will Never Know About Us....... And...... We Don't Really Have Something To Do With Hunter's Disappearance..... Its His Karma Though......
Bridgette: (In Her Mind) What Is He Talking About... They Will Never Know About Us? (Feels Suspicious)
Hernando: Well..... Bye Son........ Bye Cyra..
*Troy And Cyra Hugs Hernando*
Cyra: Bye Dad...
Troy: Bye Dad....
Hernando: (Left)
Bridgette: (In Her Mind) I Need To Find Out What Is Father's Relationship And Thoughts About The Montoya's...... (Left)

At Night...... In The Harbor........

Hiker: (Stares At The Sea)
Terrence: (Approaches Hiker) Brother....... Hiker......
Hiker: Oh Hi Terrence.......
Terrence: Sad Huh?
Hiker; Who Will Be Happy In This Situation.... Dad Is Gone..... Now Hunter....... The Truth Is.... (Crying) I Love Hunter More Than Dad.... I Don't Want To Lose Him....
Terrence: (Hugs Hiker) He Will Return..... Remember..... He Is A Strong Person......
Hiker: (Stares At The Sea)

At The Lucia....... At The Seaside....

Hunter: (Stares At The Sea)
Tristan: (Approaches Hunter) Saji....... Lets Sleep Now....
Hunter: I Wanna Stay Here......
Tristan: (Sits Next To Hunter) (Hugs Hunter) Bro.... Me Too..... I Can Be Your Substitute Brother For Him.....
Hunter: (Hugs Tristan) Thanks Bro..... But You Don't Need To Be A Sub..... Feel Free To Be My Brother....
Tristan; Sure....... (Smiles)

Last 7 Episodes....... This Is Emotional... Not Over Emotional But The Right Type Of Emotional...... But Expect This Story To Be Exaggerate.....
#IsaganiTheBrothers