Episode 42 : The Unfair Father

At The Arciello's Mansion, At The Golf Field........

Mr. Lopez: I Still Cannot Believe That Eng. Rob Is Now Dead......
Hernando: I Know.... Its Like, Even Though He Was A Bit Of A Shit In Our Team Who Madly Needs Money, He Was A Big Help In Improving The City's Economy........
Mr. Lopez: Wait Hernando...... Speaking Of The City Sta. Lucia....... Do You Have New Plans For It?
Hernando: In Fact, I Have Nothing For Now.... The City Is On Peace For This Past Years........
Mr. Lopez: Taking Down The Montoya's Were A Big Help For You....
Hernando: I Know Right..... (Smiles) (About To Smash The Golf Ball With a Golf Club) Because Of That, I Got To Do More Of What I Want....
Mr. Lopez: Um.... Hernando, I Hope This Won't Offend You But.... What If They Find Out That You Took Hernando To Bascon Island?
Hernando: (Looks Angrily At Mr. Lopez) What The Fuck Is That Question?!
Mr. Lopez: I Am Sorry To Ask... I Told You Not To Be Offend....
Hernando: But If That Happens... (Looks At Mr. Lopez) Its Not Only My Fall..... Its Everyone's Fall And Yours..... (Smashes The Ball With A Golf Club)
Mr. Lopez: (Nervous)
*Mozart, Ryan And Jairus Approaches Hernando*
Ryan: Hey Dad... Hey Mr. Lopez...
Hernando: Oh Hi Boys.....
Jairus: (Approaches Mr. Lopez) Dad!!!!
Mr. Lopez: (Looks At Jairus) Son? You Ate Here? Where Is Your Brother?
Jairus: Dad.... I Do Not Care About My Brother......... I Am Just Here To See You...
Mozart: Um.... Uncle... Can We Play Golf?
Hernando: Why Not? You Boys Go Play While We Are Discussing Something Here.......
Mozart: What Is It?
Ryan: Oh... Haha.... Mozart.... We Can Now Play... (Pulls Mozart)
Mozart: Okay? Follow Us Jai....
Jairus: I Will...
*Ryan and Mozart Left*
Jairus: Dad....... Are You Guys Talking About Another Plan Of You Two?
Hernando: Another Plan? What Do Your Son Mean?
Mr. Lopez: (Eyes Widens At Jairus)
Jairus: Well... I Remembered When Dad Told Me About You Two Teamed Up To Take Down Ex Mayor Robert Montoya......
Hernando: Lopez?
Mr. Lopez: Oh Son... You Can Now Play With Them....
Jairus: Okay? (Left)
Hernando: Lopez!!! How Does Your Son Knows About All Of The Past Schemes.......
Mr. Lopez: It Won't Matter!
Hernando: Yes It Does Matter..... He Might Slip It Out.....
Mr. Lopez: Why? What About Your Son Ryan? When Mozart Asked About What We Were Talking About, Why Did Ryan Made Mozart Avoid To Hear The Answer? Cause He Knows Too.... Oh Hernando... We Both Told Our Sons About It... What's New?
Hernando: At Least... Ryan Is Naturally Trusted...... And Fuck..... Jairus Is One Big Talkative Son Of Yours Unlike Your Other Son......
*Jolo Is About To Approach Mr. Lopez*
Mr. Lopez: (Angry) Jolo Is A Trash!!!! Go, Jairus Is Talkative But He Gives The Integrity In The Family, Unlike That Jolo, He Cannot Ever Lift Up Our Name! He Is One Big Scared Gay!!!
Hernando: (Shakes His Head)
Jolo: Dad? (Crying)
Mr. Lopez: (Looks At Jolo) Son? Jolo?
Jolo: Okay.... I Heard It Now.... At Least... (Keeps Wiping His Tears) Now I Know Why I Never Been Your Favorite Son....... (Left)
Mr. Lopez: Son!!!
Hernando: I Hate Both!!!! Jolo Wouldn't Help Our Future Partnership And Jairus Is Too Prideful And Might Miss Up Our Family Relationship!
Mr. Lopez: (Hodls Hernando's Polo) Do Not Dare Underestimate Jairus!!!!
Hernando: If That Son Of Yours Will Be A Key For Our Fall.... I Will Be The One To Kill Him!!!
Mr. Lopez: (Eyes Widens)

At The Living Room Of The Arciello's........

Jolo: (Walks Inside The Living Room) (Crying)
Cyra: (Looks At Jolo) What Happened To You?
Jolo: (Looks At Cyra) I Had Enough Of Dad..... I Am Gonna Run Away And Won't Ever Come Back!!!
Luna: You Can Do That?
Jolo: Why Wouldn't I?
Bridgette: (Enters The Room) (Sees Jolo)     Jolo? Why Are You Crying?
Jolo: Bridgette...... I Do Not Want You To Be Part Of This Family Problem...... I Am Sorry If I Made A Scene.... (Left)
Bridgette: Wait... Jolo!!! Talk To Me! (Left)
Cyra: Ugh! She Is Trying To Be The Star Again!
Luna: Cyra!
Cyra: Why?! Just Being Honest!

At The Front Yard Of The Mansion.......

Bridgette: Jolo!!!
Jolo: (Looks Bridgette) If Dad Thinks That I Can't Lift Up My Family's Name...... Then I Won't.....
Bridgette: Jolo.... You Can Talk It With Me... Spill It Out....
Jolo: And I Never Wanted To Lift Up Cause Who Will Lift A Family Or A Company That Had A Hidden Agenda!!! A Lot Of Dark Pasts.......
Bridgette: (Eyes Widens) What Do You Mean By Hidden Agenda?
Jolo: (Looks Around) I Cannot Tell You....... Cause.... It Involves Your Father......
Bridgette: (Eyes Widens) My Father? Tell Me... Please... (Crying) We Have The Same Situation!
Jolo: Its Not That Bridgette.... I Want You To Be Safe...... If I Will Take Down My Own Father... I'll Be Doing That...... And If You Want Me To Take Down Your Father... Then It Is My Pleasure To Help You...... (Left)
Bridgette: (Crying) Jolo.... Please... (In His Mind) What Does He Mean Involve? Are There People Involve In Taking Down Robert? Robert Had A Lot Of Failures In The Past....... Is That Also A Part Of This? Is There Something More Than Kidnapping Him? I Must Know It By My Self If He Cannot Help Me......

In Front Of The Arciello's Mansion........ There Was Hunter, James, Tristan, Troy And Hera Were Inside The Van Spying The Arciello's.........

Hera: Lets Now Go Home....
Troy: Hera, Be Patient And.... You Can Always Sleep In The Van.......
*Jolo Walks Out Of The Mansion And Left*
James: It Is Jolo!!!
Tristan: Who Is Him?
Hunter: Jolo..... He Was Once A Friend Of Mine But He Moved Here Back When We Were 7....
James: And He Has A Secret Crush On You Remember That? Hahahahaha.......
Hunter: Yeah... Yeah....
Hera: He Is Gay? Ugh!!!
Troy: (Looks At Hera)
Hunter: (Looks At Hera) Hera... Please Take Note That As A Political Driven Son.... I Also Suppot LGBTQ+ Community And I Do Not Care Who I'll Kill To Take Them Down....
Hera: (Covers Her Mouth) My Bad...
James: He Is The Son Of The Next One We Are Gonna Take Down..... So.... Are We Gonna Approach Him?
Hunter: We Have To... And He Seem Crying When He Left....... What Happened To Him?

This Is Exciting..... And Damn.... Jolo Had A Puppy Crush With Hunter? So.... What Do You Expect If Ever Hunter Convinced Jolo To Be Part Of The Team?
#IsaganiTheUnfairFather