Episode 36 : Hide Then Seek

Its Now Dark........ Hunter, Tristan And James Are Now Hanging Out At A Restaurant After Ruining The House Of Eng. Rob....

James: I Cannot Believe We Are Here After That Crime....
Hunter: Its Not Crime James.... (Scratches His Wounded Finger)
Tristan: (Sees The Wounded Fingers) Bro.....  Your Fingers.... (Holds Hunter's Hand) This Is A Lot.... We Need To Take You Home Where Hera Can Take Care Of This....
Hunter: Tris...... Do Not Worry..... It Doesn't Hunt.... And Besides..... I Already Called The 2 To Be Here... They Shouldn't Miss The Climax Of That Demon!!!!!!
James: (Looks Down) Bro...... So... Since You Are Dead..... What Do You Think Is Hiker Doing Right Now....
Hunter: (Feels Sad) Bro.... I Don't Know And... (Covers His Eyes) (Feels Exhausted) I Don't Wanna Know It James...... Its Like... I Am Scared To See If He Might Harm Himself........ And..... I Know How Much He Loves Me.... He Is Just Like Me Who Proves How He Loves Someone But The Difference With Us Is....
Tristan: Is What?
Hunter: He Is More Delicate, Sensitive...... Fragile..... He Might Be Violent......... Violating Himself... (Crying) I Don't Know...
*James And Tristan Hugs Hunter*
Tristan: Bro... Want Us To Do Something... Just Tell Us..... We Will Do Everything......
James; Yeah... I Can Visit Your Brother In Sta. Monica If You Like..... I Will And Can Do That!
Hunter: (Smiles A Bit) Yeah I Guess We Should Do That! But...... We Can..... We Can Talk About That After Facing This Problem.... Lets Finish Something First Before Starting A New........
*Bridgette And Luna Enters The Restaurant*
Hunter: (Sees Bridgette) (Eyes Widens) Bro......
James: What?
Hunter: (Whispers To James) Bridgette Is Here.........
Tristan: Lets Hide?
Hunter: Exactly......
James: Lets Go!
Hunter: Not You..... James.... This Is A Time To Know What Is His..... Ya Know.....Feeling After Hearing Me Dead.....
James: Fine......
*Hunter And Tristan Runs To The Restroom*
Luna: I Am Gonna Order Okay? BRB... (Left)
Bridgette: (Sees James) Wait..... J.... J... James?
James: (Sees Bridgette) Wait.... Bridge? Bridgette! (Stands Up) (Runs To Bridgette) What's Up.........
Bridgette: (Feels Sad) Why Are You Seem Like....... You Are Happy? Your Close Friend Hunter Died......
James: Oh... (Turns Serious) Yeah... You Made Me... Ugh! (Pretends To Be Sad) You Made... Made Me Remember That!!!!!!!!
Bridgette: (Feels Sad) James.... I Am Sorry..... I Know... (Crying) This Is......... (Feels Sad) I Do Not Believe That He Is Not..... I Cannot Tell Myself If I Should Be Believing That He Is Dead.......
James: (Hugs Bridgette) Bridgette...... I Do Not Believe That.... He Is Dead.....
Bridgette: Yeah.... He Might Be Here In The City..... You Know... I Found Out From Hiker That He Drove A Jetski At Midnight Just To Find Me.........
James: ....
Bridgette; But Are You Sure That He Never Come Up To You Or You Might Just Didn't Notice Him?
James: I Wish He Did... Cause I Am Open For Him.... Can Provide My Friend Anything Cause He Is A Real Friend.....
Bridgette: Yeah.......
*Troy And Hera Enters The Room*
Hera: (Sees James) (Approaches James) Hey....
James: (Sees Hera And Troy) (In His Mind) Damn! The Girl Is Here.... I Must Stop Her If He Mentions Hunter....
Tristan: (Follows Hera)
Bridgette: Well... I See You Have A Girlfriend Now James.....
James: (Points Hera) Her! No!
Hera: (Flips Her Hair) OMG! No Way! Jose!!!!!
Troy: ....
Hera: Um.. James...... Where Is... Hun....
James: (Covers Hera's Mouth)
Luna: (Approaches Bridgette) I'm Back!
Bridgette: Oh Yay! Um... James...
James: Huh? (Still Covering Hera's Mouth)
Bridgette; If Ever He Walks Up To Your Front Door..... Tell Him That I Love Him....... (Smiles) I Love Hunter..... (Smiles Down) (Feels Sad) (Left)
Luna: (Follows Bridgette) (Left)
Hera: (Takes James' Hand Away) Fuck! What Was That!!!!!
James; That Was Bridgette...... Hunter Doesn't Want To Appear To Bridgette Yet........
Hera: I Don't Care And... Fuck! She Loves Hunt? Does She Even Know She Is A Daughter Of A Demon! She Might Be And Imp Of The Mayor!
Troy: Hera! Fuck Off Your Words...... People Are Here Might Get Offended......
James: Wait.... Why Is That.... You Hate Bridge Already! She Is Nicer.... Than You...
Hera: Ouch!
*Hunter And Tristan Approaches James*
Hunter: So.... Where Is Her Now?
James: She Feels So Bad About You Leaving..... She Is Crying..... She Misses You So Bad.......  And She.... She..... She Loves You!
Hunter: She Does Really? (Feels Sad)
Hera: (Looks At Hunter)
Tristan: (Looks At Hunter) Bro... Now What's Wrong....
Hunter: (Tears Fall On His Face) (Wipes His Tears) Someday.... I Will Take Her And Hiker Here With Me.... I Do Not Want To Be Separated By The Special People With Me...... They Need To Be Here Cause I Want.... (Looks At Everyone) All The Special People Here On My Side....
James: (Smiles) We Can Live In Peace.... Not Now.... Be I Can Sense That Soon......
Hera: (Feels Sad)
Troy: James Is Right......
Tristan: And Besides Hunter...... You Deserve A Good Life Anyway!!
Ryan: (Enters The Restaurant)
Cyra: (Follows Ryan) Ryan! It Doesn't Like Like She's Been Here.......
*Everyone Looks At James*
Hunter: (Eyes Turns Angry) (Puts His Hat Down To Cover His Face) (Looks Down) The Mortal Enemy Of Mine Is Here.........
Ryan: (Sees James) Oh Hi James... (Walk To James)
James: (Looks Angry At Ryan) What?!
Ryan: (Offers A High Five) Long Time No See! I Guess I Am So Proud Of You To Get Rid Of Hunter........
Tristan: Wait.... James... Is Hunter a Kind And Popular Son Of The Monoya's....
Troy: Yeah...... And He Is The Best Son Of A Mayor In The History Of The City......
Ryan: (Gets Annoyed) (Angry) You Think That Is That Facts? Wait.... Why Are You Now Friends With Strangers......
Hera: And Wait..... I Heard That.... Hunter Was One Of The Most Smartest Student In Their Class Before..... Too Bad He Died.... I Wish The Other One Who Feels Popular And Smart.. Died!
Cyra: Are You People Insane.... My Brother Is The Most Kind... And The Arciello's Are The Best Family!
Ryan: Can I Treat You?.... Leave Your Strangers Alone...... (Hold James's Shoulder)
James: You Are A Stranger Of Mine You Dick! (Angry) (Shoves Ryan's Shoulder) We Were Never Friends And I Am Still A Loyal Fan And Friend Of Hunter..... Dead Or Alive! And...... I Agree With This Friends Of Mine! They Are.... Right... Hunter Deserves More To Live.... His Father I Guess Does To! (Shoves Ryan) (Left)
Troy: (Shoves Ryan) (Left)
Tristan: (Shoves Tristan) (Left)
Hera: Hmp! (Flips Her Hair) (Shoves Ryan And Cyra) (Left)
Ryan: (Very Angry) (Sees The Man With A Hat Looking Down *Hunter*) You? Are You James' Friend? Do You Believe That Asshole And Hunter Who Is An Asshole Too?
Hunter: (Nods) (In His Mind) (Angry) I Can't Take This Anymore.....
Ryan: Then You Are Stupid! (About To Punch Hunter)
Hunter: (Holds Ryan's Hand) (Twist Ryan's Hand)
Ryan: Fuck! Ouch! (Takes His Hand Away)
Hunter: (Shoves Ryan The Hardest)
Ryan: (Falls Down)
Hunter: (Left)
Cyra: Ryan!! (Holds Ryan)
Ryan: (Stares At Nothing)

Last 4 Episodes....... Be Ready...... The Next Episode Is Now What You Guys Have Been Waiting For......
#IsaganiHideThenSeek