Episode 6 : Unwanted Leave, Wanted Return

The Next Day, At The Arciello's Mansion....... At The Dining Hall.......

Hernando: Kids..... We Need To Talk About Something?
Bridgette: (Ignores Hernando)
Cyra: What Is It Dad?
Ryan: .....
Hernando: Just Make Sure Don't Be Shocked At What I Am Gonna Say Huh.......
Bridgette: (Looks At Hernando)
Hernando; You Kids Will Gonna Move To A New Place....
Bridgette: What What?! No! Dad..... I Do Not Want To Be In Another Place...... I Am Contented Now On Where I Am Living......
Hernando: Bridgette...... I Am Gonna Be Running Again For This Year's Mayor And I Don't Want You Kids To Be Here Anymore....... You Guys Need To Move Out Later Night....
Bridgette: Why Dad?!
Hernando: Cause Since Its Getting Harder And Harder... I Will Get Busier And Busier...... And Issues Are About To Come....... And I Don't Want You Kids To Be In That Situation......
Cyra: Okay Father..... We Understand You......
Bridgette: Not Me! This Is The Place I Was Born In........ And This Is The Place I Am Proud To Be In.....
Ryan: Bridge......
Hernando: But Bridge....... Do You Wanna Be Affected By Political Issues?
Bridgette: Goddamn Political Issues...... You Were The Mayor Of This City For 2 Terms..... 8 Years As Since When We Got Hooked Up With An Issue!
Cyra: Stop Saying Bad Words To Dad!
Ryan: Bridgette...... Just Agree With What Dad Says!
Hernando: (Angry)
Bridgette: (Stands Up) (Gets Her Bag) I Am Freaking Gonna Go To School!
Hernando: (Screams) (Angry) No One Is Going To School!
*The 3 Siblings Widened Their Eyes On Hernando*
Hernando: I Am Sorry..... (Calms Down) Just Do What I Say! Go Pack Up Your Things....... You All Will Be Homeschooled....... Do Not Worry........
Bridgette: (Tears Fall On Her Face)
Hernando: Just Do It Bridge.......
Bridgette: (Angry) (Left)

At The Montoya's Mansion........ At The Dining Hall.......

Hunter: (Enters The Dining Hall) (Sad)
Grace: Good Morning Son....... Why Aren't You Dressed For School!
Hunter: I Am Not Going To School.....
Hiker: Wait Hunter........ Don't Tell Me Its About The Punch!
Hunter: Its Not Hiker!
Grace: Hunter! (Irritated) Would You Stop Being Affected To Much About Your Dad! Will You Ruin Your Life Just Because Of Him!?
Hunter: Mom! (Crying) Call It What You Want But I Know What I Am Doing! I Don't Give Any Damn Anyway On What I Want To Be in The Future........ Cause I Don't Want To Be Someone Yet, I Want First To Have Someone! I Want To Get Back Who Was Lost!!
Grace; But You Can't Do It!
Hunter: Oh Yes I Can!!!!!!!! (Looks Around)
Cristie: Hunter! Stop Being Paranoid!
Hunter; (Screams) I Am Not Paranoid Okay! What Your Passion Is What You Will Work Hard On...... And Dad Is What I Will Gonna Work Hard....... Without Him..... I Won't Be Anything........
Terrence: Hunter........
Hunter: Shame On You Guys........ You Guys Should Be Stronger That Me! But No! I Guess I Am The Only One Who Loves Dad!
Dryson: (Crying) That Is Not True!!!! (Left)
Terrence: (Looks Angry At Hunter) (Left)
Cristie: (Looks Angry At Hunter) (Left)
Grace: Think About What You Said Hunter! (Left)
Hiker: (Walks To Hunter) (Offers A Hug)
Hunter: (Hugs Hiker) (Crying) I Want Him Back So Much!
Hiker: There There....... Hunter....... I Am Here Remember........ I Support You With Your Wrongs And Rights.......
Hunter: But Do You Think I Am Wrong? Hiker......... Is It Wrong To Miss Someone........
Hiker: Hunter...... I Wanna Ask You Something First........
Hunter: What?
Hiker: Why Are You Really Desperate To Know That Father Is Still Alive...... And Why Are You Desperate To Find Him?
Hunter: Hiker....... Do You Wanna Know Why?
Hiker: Yes.....
Hunter: But You Might Not Believe Me.......
Hiker: Hunter......
Hunter: Promise Me To Not Tell Anyone About This......
Hiker: I Will.......
Hunter: The Mastermind Who Took Dad Is None Other Than.....
Hiker: (Listens Carefully)
Hunter: Hernando Arciello........
Hiker: Bridgette's Father? The Mayor? How?
Hunter: They Were Rivals Since Years Ago........ And Yesterday, I Really Went To The Restroom Just To Listen To What They Were Talking About And I Am Sure...... I Heard It That They Were Talking About Dad...
Hiker: Hunter........
Hunter: I Know Everyone Who Helped Hernando To Pull Down Dad.... All Of Dad's Failures Were Not Really Failures, It Was Hernando And His Team Who Made Dad Fail His Leadership........
Hiker: (Feels Sad) Brother...... I Wish That You Won't Do Anything Bad........ Or Maybe Do Something That Will Get You In Trouble Just Because Of Dad.... You Know How Concerned I Am With You......
Hunter: I Won't..... (Hugs Hiker)
Hiker; (Hugs Hunter)
Hunter: (In His Mind) I Am Sorry Hiker If I Am Lying..... The Truth Is.... I Will Kill Just For My Dad...... I Am All Set For Them To Suffer What My Dad Had Suffered........ (Tears Falls On His Face) And I Will Not Let Them Breathe A Single Air........

At Night...... At The Seaside Of The Lucia Island........

Tristan: (Looks At The Sea)
Hera: (Approaches Tristan) Brother...... It Is Getting Really Late....... Lets All Sleep In The Hut......
Tristan: Thanks Hera But I Wanna Sleep With The Sea Today...... Cause I Am Still Hoping That Someone Will See And Will Help People Like Us Here At The Island........
Hera: Tristan....... You Are Only Making Yourself Suffer.....
Troy: (Approaches Hera)
Tristan; Its Better To Suffer Like This........ I Am Immune And Used To Suffering Anyway.... I Took Too Much Pain From The Past To Help Me Immune Myself From It Today........
Troy: Hera..... Don't Mind Your Brother..... Leave Him.... If He Doesn't Want.... Do Not Force Him...... He Is Just Waiting For Nothing..... He Is Just Waiting For A Government That Doesn't Exist Anymore........
Tristan: (Ignores Troy) 
Troy: Cmon Hera..... Lets Leave......
Hera: (Left)
Troy: (Looks At Tristan)
Tristan: (Secretly Looks At Troy)
Troy: (Left)
Tristan: (Lies On The Sand) (Tears Fall In His Face)

At The Arciello's Mansion........ In Bridgette's Bedroom.......

Bridgette: (Checks If Hunter Is Online)
*Offline*
Bridgette; (Takes A Deep Breath) I Am Sorry Hunter..... I Promise I Will Be Back...... I Love You (Takes Out Hunter's Noli Me Tangere Book) (Tears Fall On Her Face)

This Is Kinda Dramatic..... Well...... This Will Gonna Be Less Happy And More Anger And Sadness..... So Stay Back And Get Ready....... Its Almost Time For An Exciting Encounter......
#IsaganiUnwantedLeaveWantedReturn